Demacian Military Office(Ask Garen)

1234567 ... 10
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Ask Jax

03-12-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ask Kennen View Post
Dear Garen

Why do most champions try and adopt me as a little brother on the fields ?

point in case you ran in a fight and took vayne's condmn for me allowing me to kill her but you took alot of damage from it!
We'll say that your weight just makes you so delicate that even one blunt swing from the body of my sword would send you to the skies. Vayne's "condemn" was not as strong as I already know how to encouter it. Do you not see the size of my armour, Yordle?

Quote:
Originally Posted by CarefulWetMoose View Post
Garen, Spin for the win or kill steal with execution strike?
Both.

Ask Shyvana

03-13-2012

Have you considered ballet? Lots of spinning, after all.

Shäla

03-13-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ask Shyvana View Post
I think Garen would make for an excellent dancer. His agility in battle and aptitude for spinning mark him as a prime candidate for such a thing.

Youay

03-13-2012

Garen,
How are you recovering from Teemo's mushrooms from the other day? just doing my job as doctor and checking up.

Dr.Youay.

Ask Jax

03-13-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ask Shyvana View Post
Shyvana,

I'd talk about what I've been doing but I do not think that my sister will approve of this. Maybe you should ask her, don't want to see her feel like I'm throwing out her little secret.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shäla View Post
I think Garen would make for an excellent dancer. His agility in battle and aptitude for spinning mark him as a prime candidate for such a thing.
Shäla,

Sometimes spinning with a blade is only to be used on the battlefields. Lux told me that: I "merely spin on my toes and let my heavy sword be the axle to let myself maintain the velocity of my motion."

Though she only likes to study and all, I am always proud of her and her ambitions.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Youay View Post
Garen,
How are you recovering from Teemo's mushrooms from the other day? just doing my job as doctor and checking up.

Dr.Youay.
Ah, my foot is recovering now, Dr Youay. The gas was not the harmless part but rather the explosions that made me fall on my feet. You know with my weight I can crush my own bones just by falling. Thank you for your concern.

Ask Katarina

03-13-2012

Dear Garen,

Have you ever considered wearing a pink tootoo on the field for when you spin? I am sure it would look very pretty and Kayle could call you all sorts of dirty names. Kayle's into kinky stuff, you know.

Ask Jax

03-13-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ask Katarina View Post
Dear Garen,

Have you ever considered wearing a pink tootoo on the field for when you spin? I am sure it would look very pretty and Kayle could call you all sorts of dirty names. Kayle's into kinky stuff, you know.
Gah, I'd rather keep my dignity, woman.

((Alright now that marks the boundary. What the hell is with this "Kayle and Garen" stuff? It's starting to bug me, really.))

Rudmed

03-13-2012

Garen,

Who is your least favorite Noxain right now?

-Rudmed.

CarefulWetMoose

03-13-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ask Garen View Post
Gah, I'd rather keep my dignity, woman.

((Alright now that marks the boundary. What the hell is with this "Kayle and Garen" stuff? It's starting to bug me, really.))
I think Katarina is like a schoolkid who hurts the people they like because they don't know how to show the affection.

Ask Kayle

03-13-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ask Katarina View Post
Dear Garen,

Kayle's also into purging the filth you spew from your lips, harlot.

1234567 ... 10