Demacian Military Office(Ask Garen)

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

HybridF

04-16-2012

Seems like the Might of Demacia is too busy for now, my friend. We'll have to wait for his eventual return.

Åsk Garen

04-19-2012

Fellow champions, sis, summoners, I am sorry about the notorious absence, but I was dealing with some errands, orders of the king. For now I'd like to inform you about a remodeling in this office, and the permanent move of me and my men, to the Dauntless Vanguard barracks, from now on I will answer all of your questions over there. Due to the fact that there is a lot of paper here and files, it may take a day or two before I can be truly at your service, but as soon as I am free of paperwork and this stuff, i will accomplish my duty with you.

(( Previous Garen doesn't want to do this anymore... so I decided to take care of the character, ill see u around ))

SpicyJackTheBard

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

Recruiter

04-19-2012

Garen,

What would you do if you found yourself in a horrible physical state (paralyzed, weakened, etc.) with only a slight chance of getting out of it alive?

In all Sincerity,
Summoner Spicy Jack, the Bard of Piltover

Åsk Garen

04-19-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by SpicyJackTheBard View Post
Garen,

What would you do if you found yourself in a horrible physical state (paralyzed, weakened, etc.) with only a slight chance of getting out of it alive?

In all Sincerity,
Summoner Spicy Jack, the Bard of Piltover
Summoner Spicy Jack, I would spin, it "solves everything"...
I hope that is the answer you where looking for, but speaking seriously, I would seize the oportunity of surviving, always with honor, and if i'd fail, I would die fighting...

Ask the Monkey

04-19-2012

''Hey, Garen, when can I expect you for a spin off.''

SpicyJackTheBard

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

Recruiter

04-19-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Åsk Garen View Post
Summoner Spicy Jack, I would spin, it "solves everything"...
I hope that is the answer you where looking for, but speaking seriously, I would seize the oportunity of surviving, always with honor, and if i'd fail, I would die fighting...
I'll see what I can do, then.

Åsk Garen

04-19-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Silver Trinity View Post
((How do I not see any differences in your names? 0_o))
((PS: Going ninja swap to Tristan just to wipe this clean.))

A letter was on the desk. It read:
((Look closer... lol.. u will have to explain me a bit about this letter i didnt get it))

"Interesting..." takes the letter...

Quote:
Originally Posted by SpicyJackTheBard View Post
I'll see what I can do, then.
What is your concern summoner? As u know i have recently returned.. let me know if I can be of more help.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ask the Monkey View Post
''Hey, Garen, when can I expect you for a spin off.''
... Anytime.. soon enough .. Monkey King

HybridF

04-22-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Åsk Garen View Post

(( Previous Garen doesn't want to do this anymore... so I decided to take care of the character, ill see u around ))
((Nice! Are you RPing as any other champions as well?))

Åsk Garen

04-22-2012

((no... I dont like rp more than 1 cause idk.. its like changing personality or something lol ))