Cait or vayne?

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

ICyclopsI

03-10-2012

I got 6300 and im looking for a good range and im deciding to pick between these two champs?

Sinsinx

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

03-11-2012

Caitlyn has early game dominance, while Vayne is terrible early game. Vayne has an excellent late game, while Caitlyn has a terrible lategame.

Zerthai

03-11-2012

Vayne's early game is not terrible its just not as strong as some of the other ad carries. Her mid and late game pretty much trump everyone elses though.

Hambone4

03-11-2012

I was in a similar situation a few weeks ago. I don't main on ad carries (mostly a jungler) but I decided to buy Vayne and she is a blast to play.

Screaming Badger

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

Recruiter

03-12-2012

Vayne is very difficult to play, which is perfect for how hard she can carry. Her range isn't as long as other carries so you have to know where to position yourself. If you're willing to put the time in to learn how to play her, though, you'll always be an asset to your team. Howeve, since people have high expectations of Vayne players, you'll have to slog through a lot of negativity before you find your groove.

Cait is a safer choice, definitely, because her long range allows her to poke at enemy mid-laners. Hide her in the bush and watch that passive nuke. Plus she has a lot of utility to guarantee her safety.

3darknight10

03-12-2012

Vayne FTW
Vayne>Cait
But maybe go for Corki.

EndlessWhispers

03-12-2012

Vayne requires a lot of practice in order to learn to position yourself especially with that nasty condemn. Though her lane phases i pretty lame i have to admit (maybe due to nerf (?)) but her late game just wrecks people. If you're willing to put in the time to learn her as with all champions, try her out.

Jaydaddybubu

03-12-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sinsinx View Post
Caitlyn has early game dominance, while Vayne is terrible early game. Vayne has an excellent late game, while Caitlyn has a terrible lategame.
i played a game as tf and killed cait 3 times with thd fist blood and late into the game she dominated

BlackJesus101

03-12-2012

get vayne
caitlyn is not that great and falls off really hard late game vayne does need a bit of practice but it is worth it

oh and if u really want to dominate bot early game try learning urgot he has extremy strong early game but also falls off late

I Jedi I

03-12-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zerthai View Post
Vayne's early game is not terrible its just not as strong as some of the other ad carries. Her mid and late game pretty much trump everyone elses though.
agreed, would say Tristana is only one with a better late game than Vayne, Ashe is up there too but she is only 450