Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a ton of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out the boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

How do you know if you've been reported and tribunal is looking at your case?

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

chongji777

Recruiter

03-10-2012

If you're on case with the tribunal is there a way of knowing that your casing is being looked at? Also, if I post a thread, how do I know I've gotten responses? Do I have to keep looking at this thread?

Lastly.... if I wasn't doing anything wrong and say my whole entire team was trolling and they decided to report me all at the same time (and other people too) does the tribunal look into that? I was thinking.... if people did that.... I dont' know if there is a way to see that they're purposely just sending a whole bunch of reports. Would they also in turn be looked at through the tribunal?

Panzerfaust

Emissary of the League

03-10-2012

You don't know when you've been reported or are being looked at, you only find out if you're suspended. This isn't really a problem though, as I know that I've definitely been reported (trolls, immature people, etc), but I've yet to be suspended. The Tribunal provides chat logs and your item build and KDA, these are enough to show what happened during the game, and worst case people skip or pardon the case if they're unsure.

As for players who like to report randomly, Tribunal will reduce the weight given to the reports of those who report everyone and their mother; if you report people who get pardoned all of the time your reports start meaning less.

It's likely Riot has some other measures behind the scenes, however they're not going to release everything they have; secrecy holds a lot of power.

I think I got at least your more pressing questions, if I missed anything let me know.

SharksWithLæzers

06-20-2012

Ok, so I'm new to the forums.. I know a red post is a Rioter, but blue and green? Also, I was curious about this as well. I'm don't really fight with my team or pull the "noob gg" or "easy kills". But if someone is dogging on a teammate I'll stand up for him. Just a personal peeve of mine when people can't win or lose without having trashed every player on the game. My wife said she saw a case of me on the trib for such a game, but I kinda do wish you could at least see your standing. I think it would be a good idea to be able to look at that, in case you [I]were[I] that type of player. It would at least be a stern warning that you are inches from being banned or something.

Janglur

Recruiter

12-15-2012

I've got a question... So, my internet was kinda screwy these past couple of weeks0 (once didn't connect until most people were level 9's, I connected, got 80+cs, almost caught up in level, and went 0/3/4, but I know my Katarina reported me, a couple where lag d/c'ed me a couple of times for like 30 seconds, don't think anyone reported me, and then one as eve my computer reset to install an update and when I tried to reconnect, my team had surrendered.) Now, say as an outsider, I could see how if all those were reported, I would seem like a troll just d/cing all the time. If i got a suspension for those, would I be able to fight it? Or would I have to just wait it out?

Janglur

Recruiter

12-15-2012

Quote:
SharksWithLæzers:
Ok, so I'm new to the forums.. I know a red post is a Rioter, but blue and green? Also, I was curious about this as well. I'm don't really fight with my team or pull the "noob gg" or "easy kills". But if someone is dogging on a teammate I'll stand up for him. Just a personal peeve of mine when people can't win or lose without having trashed every player on the game. My wife said she saw a case of me on the trib for such a game, but I kinda do wish you could at least see your standing. I think it would be a good idea to be able to look at that, in case you [I]were[I] that type of player. It would at least be a stern warning that you are inches from being banned or something.

I think blue and green represent levels within the Riot community. And just because you are in the Tribunal doesn't mean anything. You could be in the tribunal because you ganked a lane and they didn't like that. I'm sure me standing up for my teammate has put me in (I've done it a lot if someone dogs on anybody for just overall mistakes,) but that isn't bannable. So while you may be reported for those, does not mean you will be banned. Hope that helps.

Turtle Addict

Recruiter

02-15-2014

theres been so many trolls these days that get mad and trys to report bc i asked a question im rlly getting tired of it