Camera angle on purple team

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Tetsukabe

03-10-2012

Anyone else notice how annoying the camera angle is when your purple. no matter which lane your in its angled behind you and ranged characters can hit you with there basic attack when you cant even see them. Wouldnt it be great if there was an option so the map inversed to look bassicly the same as if you were on blue team so there isn't such a giant disadvantage just because your on purple.

Tetsukabe

03-10-2012

Forgot to ask if anyone has a way that they use to deal with this. Besides fighting with the camera unlocked because i find that rather annoying. Thank you for any feedback.

Grand Eleven

03-10-2012

Unlocked camera is your only option. Which is crummy... but it is what it is

Bolexle

03-11-2012

TBH most high elo players play with unlocked camera anyways, as it allows them to keep their eyes on a wider area around them and look across the map for potential ganks. I would suggest getting used to playing with unlocked camera.

GrandMasterSexy

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

03-11-2012

who plays with a locked camera?

Detroit

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

03-11-2012

hate that....

Hardcore Pwn

03-11-2012

Trust me, you're best off getting used to unlocked camera.

Unlocked cameras let you view the part of the lane you really want to (an unlocked camera would focus you champion in the middle when you don't need to know what's behind you. Also, you can check out other lanes more efficiently, and all it takes to pan is a quick flick of the mouse.

Of course this is imo, but as was mentioned before, the pro gamers use unlocked cameras. Other RTSs also genrally have unlocked cameras (DotA, SCII, etc.) Try a few games with it. It might take a bit to get used to, but in the end it'll seem better

FreeToSpeak

03-11-2012

Unlocked is better. I made a thread about this maybe a year ago, but now I use unlocked. I've messed up so many times because I played locked camera. Like the others said, it might take several games.

HuskarDc

03-11-2012

And of course don't forget that if you lose yourself in a big fight pressing space will lock onto your character. In fact if you walk around with space down it's like playing in locked mode. So play unlocked and use space-bar as needed. You will be a much better player for it.