Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a ton of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out the boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

LF2M for Monday's Tournament

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Failosipher

03-10-2012

After hearing about the tournament on Monday, I'll be putting a team together for the tournament. Current roster is:

Myself: Current rating: 1950~, top rating 2004
GoldenTakeshi: Current rating 1980~, top rating 2140
JohnGames: Current rating 1895, top rating 1895

Looking for:
2 more players above 1800. Must have Skype, fluent English and have at least 300 games played on dominion.

Leave a post or contact me ingame.

jars

03-10-2012

well I have nothing better to do and thirst for rp. my elo right now is only 1855 I kinda ruined it in blind pick, it was 1950

Sondra

03-10-2012

I'm interested. Sent you a friend request.

InglouriousCobb

Recruiter

03-10-2012

Hey I am totally interested.

At the moment I am at 1986 ELO, that is also my highest ELO score. My Win/Loss record is 237/174. I do work full time, but at the moment have Sundays and Mondays off. I have Skype and use it regularly for Dominion.

JohnGames and I just became friends after a great bot Dominion Game with my Urgot vs. his Janna.

I will also send you a friend request later tonight once I get on, I am on Pacific Standard Time.

Makestro

03-10-2012

I'm interested