Am I the only one that thinks Revive is amazing on Dominion?

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Jaghut Tyrant

04-18-2012

Every game I use it with great success. I try to talk my team mates into using it, too, because that would be amazing, but I just get made fun of for suggesting it. I get called a troll in champ select because of it.

Is it just me, or is it the best?

EDIT: After being enlightened, I've found that it's not only amazing, it's the top pick of summoner spells for high elo players. Woot. Grab dat shizzle.

Xavderion

04-18-2012

I never use it but I see its potential. Definitely not a troll summoner spell (high elo players use it all the time).

Jaghut Tyrant

04-18-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Xavderion View Post
I never use it but I see its potential. Definitely not a troll summoner spell (high elo players use it all the time).
Woa, this makes me feel alot better about it. I knew it was good....at least the best players on the map agree with me

xx Tuxedo Mask

04-18-2012

Revive has hands-down won me games before. In my humble opinion, it is best on champions such as TF, Shen, Pantheon, GP, Karth, ect... Get the picture? Plus the improved version gives a huge speed boost and I am usually able to clean up if my ult is down on Mantheon or GP.

Science fact: using revive allows Mantheon's thighs to get bigger = more jumps.

naotasan

04-18-2012

A lot of the high rated dominion players talk about how OP revive is.
Well, it's only OP if you use it on the right characters (someone going bottom with revive like Mord is hard to kill)

Makestro

04-18-2012

I get called bad for using revive a lot

Ikarurob

04-18-2012

nope no one ever uses it....its like flash on SR

PhantomPepper

04-18-2012

none of the summoner spells are bad, if you like it, take it

ForgedLife

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

04-18-2012

it is one of the strongest. As you get to higher elo more and more people use it. At the highest elo, the only time i see someone without it is in special teamcomps etc

MMKH

04-18-2012

It's always been amazing. Welcome to higher elo I guess, where people actually run Revive most of the time.