The reasons why Anivia is underplayed.

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

LegendsOfSushi

03-10-2012

Ok guys even though Anivia is extremely overpowered and loaded with tons of damage which means very easy kills. Like VERY EASY! These are the reasons she is underplayed.

She is not a human meaning she has no bewbies(no sexy body). I rest my case.

I don't care, just play her. She's really fun and you will love using her. Anivia's damage output is amazing. I can't tell you guys how much I love it.

But the only negative thing about her is that she is really difficult to play the first time. So yeah.

RadiantPyrophore

03-10-2012

Cassiopeia sees Anivia.

Cassiopeia buys boots or has good reflexes.

Anivia misses her Q real bad.

Cassiopeia bites Anivia's wings off.

Alternatively:

Veigar sees Anivia.

Veigar buys boots or has good reflexes.

Anivia misses her Q.

Veigar stuns Anivia.

Veigar one-shots Anivia.

Her only reliable means of CC being a slow skillshot that you have to time and activate at the right time? Yeah, anyone with a gap closer will not only ignore her wall, but probably her ult too. Any mage with better CC will eat her breakfast. Almost all mages have better CC. Yes she has great damage, however it's just too difficult to get it out there and too easy for people in the know to avoid.
The last time I ever saw an Anivia do anything noteworthy I was level 15-ish as a summoner and it was a Hextech Anivia.

Giltia Zero

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

03-10-2012

Anivia doesn't get played because she's hard to use. She's still one of the best casters in the game. But with every new champion containing a triple blink, it's becoming harder and harder for her to be played effectively against ANYONE.

Nachopop

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

03-10-2012

Yeah, everything now comes with a gap closer and a stun or silence so your wall gets ignored, your ultimates turns off (it's the only toggle ability that turns off when cc...) and you can't pop your q so you just die.
I love her I really do but I hate how hard is for me to do good while others just right click with minor use of your abilities

Seldkam

03-10-2012

It's because of her auto-attack speed, and basically her Q. Her Q is a strange thing, sometimes it disappears and the enemy won't be able to see where it is, which usually works in your favor.

However, it's so slow that if you (while playing anivia) make the slightest movement towards your enemy, they'll immediately start dodging around, which WILL make you miss any stuns you wish to hit enemies with.

Blind pick is another matter, if you stay in the back of teamfights and are smart, you can get extremely fed. If you play in ranked, you need to learn the R+Q+E... and even THAT is usually dodgeable simply because of the constant blinks that people can use.

DarkerNectron

03-10-2012

1) Her auto attack animation could really use an update. (its probably the least friendly in the game along with Zileans)
2) Stuns wreck her game. If she tosses out a Q, just stun her and she can't detonate her Q on you. or if she turns on her ultimate, every form of CC except a slow or Ahri's taunt will stop her ultimate.

Epjest

03-10-2012

I'd almost consider Anivia a counter to Veigar, see'ing as he has to kill her twice and his burst is only good once.

However, I feel it's her blue buff dependence that keeps her underplayed more than anything.