[Challenge] Cracked Relationships 3.0

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

omegarobotics

03-09-2012

So it came to my attention that the second cracked relationships thread has died. I really enjoyed the last thread so I am going to create a new one and I want to see some great posts.

Rules: Romantic Relationship between two or more champions
Pick random from the table below.
You can use a random number generator, or just think of a random number. Does not have to be boy-girl.

Table:

Guys

1.Alistar
2.Amumu
3.Blitzcrank
4.Brand
5.Cho’Gath
6.Corki
7.Dr. Mundo
8.Ezreal
9.iddlesticks
10.Fizz
11.Galio
12.Gangplank
13.Garen
14.Gragas
15.Graves
16.Heimerdinger
17.Jarvan IV
18.Jax
19.Karthus
20.Kassadin
21.Kennen
22.Kog’Maw
23.Lee Sin
24.Malphite
25.Malzahar
26.Maokai
27.Master Yi
28.Mordekaiser
29.Nasus
30Nocturne
31.Nunu
32.Teemo
33.Pantheon
34.Rammus
35.Renekton
36.Rumble
37.Ryze
38.Shaco
39.Shen
40.Singed
41.Sion
42.Skarner
43.Swain
44.Talon
45.Taric
46.Olaf
47.Trundle
48.Tryndamere
49.Twisted Fate
50.Twitch
51.Udyr
52.Urgot
53.Veigar
54.Viktor
55.Vladimir
56.Volibear
57.Warwick
58.Wukong
59.Xerath
60.Xin Zhao
61.Yorick
62.Zilean
63.Ziggs

Girls

1.Ahri
2.Akali
3.Anivia
4.Annie
5.Ashe
6.Caitlyn
7.Cassopeia
8.Evelynn
9.Irelia
10.Janna
11.Karma
12.Katarina
13.Kayle
14.LeBlanc
15.Leona
16.Lux
17.Miss Fortune
18.Morgana
19.Nidalee
20.Orianna
21.Poppy
22.Riven
23.Sejuani
24.Shyvana
25.Sivir
26.Sona
27.Soraka
28.Tristana
29.Fiora

Okay, I got LeBlanc and Graves, I will be posting that soon.

Edit: Table should be easier to read now

Ask Talon

03-09-2012

You know... If you accepted the Summoner's Code.... We could read your posts.

omegarobotics

03-09-2012

That better?
(I though I clicked accept, whoops)

Silver of Souls

03-10-2012

Ehh, do we really need to remake the thread? o_O
I noticed that it kinda goes through periods of inactivity sometimes, but I don't think I'd call it dead...I was just working on a story for it, too.

Ask Shen

03-11-2012

Not to be rude, but can you adjust the list so it can be visually better?
I have problems trying to read it.

HuggableZombie

03-11-2012

Ezreal and Riven...That is not going to be easy.

basketofseals

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

03-12-2012

I guess I should give this a try

omegarobotics

03-12-2012

Whoot, positive responses!

omegarobotics

03-13-2012

Part 1
LeBlanc and Graves

As Graves was running down the center corridor in the Institute of War, he felt a small impact, as something hit him in the chest. Looking down, he saw LeBlanc, the Deceiver. “Hey, watch where you’re going,” he growled at the small figure. LeBlanc smiled, “Perfect,” she thought. “That’s not how you speak to a lady now is it?” she questioned in a silky smooth voice. “I think your using the term lady a little too lightly don’t you think?” he retorted. She smiled inwardly, thinking that this was going exactly according too plan. Outwardly she frowned, and said, “Seems like you have confidence issues. Do you have to prove your more man than me?” She pressed herself against him, saying, “Don’t worry, I am all woman.” She said this while rubbing herself against him suggestively, grinning. She slipped a hand into his pocket while he was distracted, and deposited her note. Still grinning, she pushed him away from her with surprising strength. Graves, caught off guard, was slammed into the wall behind him. Walking away from him, she called over her shoulder, “You should watch where you are going, though guy!” Graves was panting heavily after that little encounter. Resting his head back against the wall, and closing his eyes, he about what LeBlanc seemed to be doing. “Was she flirting?” he though. Putting aside his thoughts for now with a shake of the head, he pushed off the wall, and hurried back to his room. Opening the door with a mighty tug, he flopped down on his bed, ready to wind down. As he did so, he heard the crackling of a piece of paper. Pushing a hand deep into his pocket he pulled out a piece of paper. Opening it up, he saw that was a note. It read:

My room, tonight at 8
-LB

“****,” he cursed aloud to the empty room.

Authors Note: Kind of short, but I needed an introductory part.

FATGUYSAY

03-19-2012

Took me some time but I, finally, rolled out 39(Shen) and 18(Morgana).
This is also my first fanfic, so please forgive me for grammar errors (I have English as second language).
There will be other champions in the story, but will not affect the story much.
I believe this will be the first part of my story and I will try to keep progress.
(I wrote this story on Microsoft Office before posting it here)

So without any time wasted, start reading:

Balancing with the Fallen Wings

Chapter One: Stand United

“Your turret has been destroyed!”

Morgana can only stare as her blue tower crumbling down to the ground. It can’t be helped; she cannot do anything about it. She was up against Mordekaiser in the middle lane, besides getting constantly ambush by Warwick. Morgana’s only hope of surviving the Master of Metal was to lay back as he destroys her minions back and forth, but now without the turret.

(“Where is our jungler? He’s late.”)

Morgana thought in her mind. Their jungler, Lee Sin, has a late start due the Warwick taking the Red Lizard Elder in their jungle in the early section of the game and haven’t assist the middle lane ever since. Morderkaiser continues to push through Morgana’s minions without returning. Morgana has to stop him before the metal freak can get the middle turret of middle lane.

“Dark Binding!”

She shot out her dark sphere of magic, only to be easily dodged. Mordekaiser smirks at her ability to aim and uses Flash to get closer to Morgana.

“My turn to show you pain, angel.”

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

“Siphon of Destruction!”

Shen turned his head toward the shout from the top lane. He sense that Morgana is in danger, but he can’t leave the tower alone unless he knows it’s going to be safe for a while. Going alone against Talon was going to be a long fight, especially when your opponent has the attacking advantage.

“Your guard’s down? Pretty rare of you, especially when you’re bleeding out fast ninja!”

Talon leaps in from the top bush for the Cutthroat; however, Shen turn back quickly and counters with his ninjatos. They met face to face as their blades clashes.

“My guard’s never down assassin, but your guard is. Lee, now!”

“What!?”

Talon jumps back, dodging Lee’s Sonic Wave and sends out his volley of daggers. Lee Sin comes out of top lane river’s bush and use Safeguard on Shen, blocking off the daggers. Shen pursue the assassin by using Shadow Dash toward the direction of Talon, hitting him in progress. He follows it up with his Ki Strike, hitting Talon in the torso. Lee Sin comes in against Talon with Tempest/Cripple. Getting beaten up, ambushed, and having no choices left, Talon burst into a ring of blades.

“Lee, cover this lane! I’m going to middle lane.”

Shen shouts to Lee as he sheath his dual ninjatos and gets into his stance. Shen closed his eyes, focusing on the angel. His hands are together, making ninjitsu arts. A violet swirl surrounds Shen, emitting light of teleportation.

“Understood. I’ll take” good care” of Talon.”

Shen’s hands collide, making one final art before shouting out:

“Gu-In-Soo-Aah.”

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Morgana ” flew” to the ground after being hit by a metal mace. Now, low on mana and health, she really can’t do anything. Mordekaiser walks over to the “fallen” angel keeping his mace on his shoulder, breathing as he’s tire but show no sign of fatigue.

“You sure put up a strong fight, even if you’re a caster; however, the victor has already been decided from the start.”

Mordekaiser raises his mace, charging it with metal force. All that Morgana could do is to accept a short death. She closed her eyes, waiting for the cold metal mace to land, but she only heard a clash between a weapon and a shield. Upon hearing the clash, Morgana open her eyes to see a light violet shield that surround her, similar to her Black Shield.

“NO! THAT **** NINJA!”

Shortly after a short display of the Master of Metal’s madness, a blue-armored ninja appear before Morgana. His eyes glow of white light as he opens them. Somehow, Morgana could feel an aura around him, as if she’s safe around him.

“Angel, are you still capable of standing?”

“U-uh, yes I still am.”

“Good, let’s fight him off together.”

He reaches out his hand toward Morgana. She simply reply at first by reaching out her hand, but shrug it off and smack the ninja’s hand away.

“I could get up by myself! I don’t need your help.”

Morgana flaps her wings and gets up on her feet. The ninja smirks a little and turn around to meet the Master of Metal.

“YOU WILL PAY WITH YOUR DEATH, NINJA!”

“It’s seemed that I have upset you. Sorry, but I was doing what is right for my team.”

Mordekaiser screams loudly and raises his hand.

“CHILDERN OF THE GRAVE, RISE AND FEAST ON THE PATHETIC NINJA!”

“Soul Shackles!”

Both Morgana and Mordekaiser called upon their ultimate abilities. Knowing the danger of low health, Shen dashs towards Mordekaiser and landed both of his ninjatos on his torso and stabs him with a Vorpal Blade. Fuel with rage instead of pain, Mordekaiser recharges his mace, swing at Shen, and landed on the ninja’s chest. Both of them receive heavy damage from each other; however Mordekaiser was still shackles by Morgana. Mordekaiser gave himself no time to retreat, causing him to lose to Morgana.

“An enemy has been slain!”

Mordekaiser exploded to metal bits, leaving his metal mace behind. Morgana was able to turn the situation around and it was all to the ninja.

“It’s best to recall now, angel. We will need your strength again when things get more dangerous.”

“You’re ordering me around now, ninja?”

Morgana replies back to Shen as he walks back to their base.

“No, I’m just concern of your safety.”

“Safety? I could handle myself.”

Shen didn’t reply and kept on walking. Morgana stares at him walking away and thinks about what will happen if he didn’t come to save her. She would have died and the battle would be lost. In any cases, Morgana recalls back to base.

I still inexperience with "fanfic"ing (if that's even a word). Leave me any comments so I could improve myself. Thank you!