Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a ton of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out the boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

Why is everyone an A$$Hole?

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

FoxitoOwnII

04-08-2012

ppl in internet are an ******* ussualy, being hitted in the highscoll makes ppl be a ******* in internet, maybe dont have a hug when are child, who knows?

zelftw

04-08-2012

never take it personal. everyone is a bad *** over the internet, some take the game more seriously than others. The game is best enjoyed if it is played for entertainment, otherwise competitve play is primarily for ranked games. It is extremely frustrating when someone leaves the game/AFK but thankfully there is a report button for that. Haters gonna Hate.

OHTWO

04-09-2012

Because the game is structured so that you can only have play with one friend in a game of 5s ranked. This means that it's frustrating if the other 3 people are horrible, bringing down your elo no matter how much you try.

My suggestion is making people start at a lower elo, like 700 or something. 1200 seems a bit high to start at IMHO.

Trolosaurus

04-09-2012

Its true, people can be pretty intolerant of the smallest mistakes. My first PVP match had a hyper-critical Gangplank that exploded into a barrage of racial slurs and derogatory comments like a homophobic machine gun when I died. I developed a phobia of PVP thanks to that. Luckily, the next PVP match I played had several nice players who despite the fact that I was a newbie, decided to forgive me for it and offered advice without going all caps prepubescent rage.

Infected Haseo

04-09-2012

I normally play troll builds for toons and do better then playing the correct toons for the builds i go with. For instance i go fighter cho(very mana/ hp efficient), ad akali (very good early game, and even better with early game harassment along with late game assassinations of the healers/ supports and ranged carrys), ad sora/sona/janna cause noone expects the support to wreck :3 (and you can gloat about it in game when playing those last 3 i stated cause normally those who die to those 3 is rather disgraceful lol. Also with these builds i get alot of complaints early game/ mid game *even when i state before start of match that i'm playing them differently* so best idea is to either mute the person, if your a jungler just ignore their lane and help the other lanes, or ignore them for everything but the team fights/ baron/ drag. oh and for those who repeatedly harass you, steal their buffs when//if they go for them cause it isn't really reportable since its just another minion.

Wuuthrad

04-15-2012

You really shouldnt be suprised about people raging in the MOBA department.

Sebamk

04-15-2012

This is why, thanks to Tim Buckley

PD: I would suggest to zoom the image

Tapsumbong

04-16-2012

Quote:
MisterBubblez:
Why is everyone so angry at some players for doing bad once in a while, Like everyone has perfect games.

?

Just ignore them. Ive played 100's of games where people fill the chat box with obscenities for 5+ min's just trying to get a response out of me because they have some kind of attention issues or something. Trying to show off their girth to people on a video game by making fun of you. When you ignore people like that, they give up. That's why its so simple to get rid of this whole "Mainstream Trolling" ****. People need to stop complaining about stupid threads on forums and angry teams and just deal with it and ignore them. Then the 12 year old's who spam LULUMAD YEAHUMAD OFCUMAD OLOL DIS GUYS MAD GUYSHOLLLYYY **** THIS GUY IS SO MAD. When in actuality that guy is fuming at his keyboard trying to get you to respond, probably dying in his lane because hes typing. Ignore them, it works and it will kill this silly childish trend that kids call "Trolling".

gvaness

04-16-2012

Quote:
Nikolaison:
Its happens. The most you can do is just ignore them and be kind. And if there really bad just report them.

No, the most you can do is stick up for your teammate when it's their turn to have an off game.
I'm still grinding up the levels, and I've heard the crying gets much louder at 30, but I've found so far that other members of the team telling the abuser to take it easy has done wonders.

Masakan

04-16-2012

Welcome to leauge of legends. This is why you only wanna play with friends. playing with randoms is too big a headache.