Riot k9 nasus skin

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

iPinkybeasty

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

03-09-2012

Hey everyone, i was just wondering whens the next time the riot k9 nasus skin will be released in the stores for limited time. I am waiting to purchase it, and am wondering if its going to be released on april 6th(ish) following the Boston pax event.

Thanks (:

Pk is 1337

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

03-09-2012

never. its permanently retired

iPinkybeasty

03-09-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pk is 1337 View Post
never. its permanently retired
ugh it is? thanks for the heads up.

BlackSapphire

03-09-2012

You can go on ebay and buy it from people on there. I do warn you though, it is a tad bit.. expensive.

Dr Clueless PhD

03-09-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by iPinkybeasty View Post
ugh it is? thanks for the heads up.
Unless I'm mistaken, the only way to get the skin is to meet a Rioter in person and get it from them.

Fredgerd

03-09-2012

Its also realllllly ugly. Probably the worst skin riot has ever made. I'm glad it was available for such a short time. Means I almost never have to see it.

iPinkybeasty

03-09-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fredgerd View Post
Its also realllllly ugly. Probably the worst skin riot has ever made. I'm glad it was available for such a short time. Means I almost never have to see it.
I personally think its a good skin. Personal preference though.

Lupo

08-16-2012

now

Whitewind617

08-16-2012

It's available right now.