I"m ^laying with a locked camera and i got used to it

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Outplay Nation

03-09-2012

So yes i have over 1000 games played in league of legends and im still playing with a locked camera i dont know I just feel more confortable with it. And yes it always frustratying when i play ad carry un purple team but i try to play others roles as often as possible. Recently i bought nocturne and to effectively use his ulti at full range, I need to unlock the camera however i want that jusafgter i click on my target the camera relock without me having to click on the 'eye' if you know what i mean. If there is a key to lock and unlock the camera and dont tell me spacebar because all it does is recentering your champion not locking and unlocking.

Thanks

Morwinn

03-09-2012

hold spacebar don't hold spacebar

Purpleiswin

03-09-2012

If you press Y, it unlocks the camera press it again and it relocks it, same as clicking the 'eye' on the bottom of the screen

Conclusions

03-09-2012

Try slowly learning to play with it unlocked, its much better.

Outplay Nation

03-09-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Purpleiswin View Post
If you press Y, it unlocks the camera press it again and it relocks it, same as clicking the 'eye' on the bottom of the screen
thx

uRLgR3Y

03-09-2012

I would suggest you rebind the key to something more convenient. I'm not sure how your keys are bound, but I use space to lock and unlock my camera because it a lot easier to hit.

Burrial

03-09-2012

I play with my camera locked. I've never played a game like League of Legends before (stuck to regular old MMOs) so the camera flying all over the place when I move my mouse is crazy to me. One day I'll learn. Until then, I'll stare at my champion running around aimlessly.

Grombolar

03-09-2012

Remap SPACE to lock/unlock camera.

Nishaven90

03-12-2012

I play with locked camera too, there really isn't anything wrong with it if you have good map awareness and unlock the camera to aim long skillshots and to look at terrain. People who say it's wrong to play with a locked camera are wrong themselves.

Exedor Montag

03-13-2012

Remap the Y function to the spacebar is the correct answer