Que dodge is an odd thing.

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

AltariaStar

03-13-2012

5 minutes for first dodge in a day. repeated dodges in a single day increase the time. thats why you have 10-15 minute lockouts sometimes.

http://www.justin.tv/laxkid11

Neoman321

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

03-13-2012

if you afk or quit then you can get day long bans but only on multiple offenses

Zerthai

03-13-2012

I think its just random. Also they have to have the queue dodge penalty or else no one would get into games. It also would be beneficial to play with that guy again and try to teach him something that way if you get paired with them again they may have gotten better.

deirin

03-13-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zerthai View Post
I think its just random. Also they have to have the queue dodge penalty or else no one would get into games. It also would be beneficial to play with that guy again and try to teach him something that way if you get paired with them again they may have gotten better.
are you serious... 2 players that lose and play again in same team... both will just blame each other if they lose the first time...
they will not help each other in 2nd game since they dont like each other or both think the other player is unskilled most likelly or w/e reason you can think of
it affects gameplay and winning chance and is all but beneficial

Zerthai

03-13-2012

My point is if you just dodge them nothing is going to get better. They will still be the same palyer without the chance of getting better if someone doesnt step up and try to help them learn. If more people play with an open mind the community will get better as well as skill lvl. However if u still want to dodge people go right ahead. I personally hate to wait and hate playing with bad players over and over and over again because people arent willing to give them a chance.

deirin

03-13-2012

so you'd force high elo player to play with low elo player?...
the dodging does that since it drops elo...when you can clearly see your team compo is messed up...

and bad players...i prefer saying player with no exp or player with a bad game

personally i wouldnt drop elo on dodging...
or like i'd give a 3 chance to dodge then drop elo if dont join game...reset after game played...would already be better...

Zerthai

03-13-2012

The only time i ever dodge is if its a normal and one of my friends has just logged on. Thats pretty much it.

deirin

03-13-2012

yea cuz right now theres elo loss so leaving = same as losing the game...

so your forced to play with whoever