"Lol Last Pick Calling Roles"

12345 ... 8
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Unclephillip

03-08-2012

When will people realizing that giving the lowest ELO player the role they're most comfortable with, will most likely result in more games won?

hashinshin

03-08-2012

When will YOU realize that other people can play the role you like too? I hate it when people assume I took <insert role here> ONLY because you wanted it. Maybe I ALSO like playing that!

zeroh0ur

03-08-2012

When will last pick realize he probably is gonna go bot and to deal with it?

Iaw

03-08-2012

When will YOU realize that other people can play the role you like too? I hate it when people assume I took <insert role here> ONLY because you wanted it. Maybe I ALSO like playing that!

Alias5

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

03-08-2012

It's really a situation where everyone should be more cordial, higher picks and last pick included

But what do you seriously expect from this community?

gsai

03-08-2012

Last pick should take what's needed, it's just that not giving into their demands can make them feed, this how I ended up maining support.

DuDorNa

03-08-2012

Unclephillip

03-08-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by hashinshin View Post
I bet you rage when someone sucks at a role they can't play as

EagleSun

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

03-08-2012

When will first pick and last pick BOTH realize that compromises need to be made, and actually discuss it before picking?

Suyasi

03-08-2012

Honestly, trusting the Lowest Elo Player to do whatever role they want to do isn't the best plan.

Statistically, anyway.

And if they're a good sport about it, they'll play whatever they want. If anyone wants to be a good team player, you build around your team.

That's the way I look at it anyway.

I sometimes plays support as 1st/3rd pick just because I simply do not want to trust the lowest Elo player to do it. Sure it isn't the most enjoyable role for me, but I can sure as hell play it better that someone who doesn't want it.

12345 ... 8