(Semi-Open RP) The Undercity of Zaun

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

o0sniper50o

03-09-2012

((Would it be considered socially unacceptable if I want to use a robot that looks similar to a young girl powered by the soul of said young girl?))

Rudmed

03-09-2012

((Well, I'll jump in first I suppose. http://summoners.shurelia.com/profiles/701))

Claude wandered the docks of Zaun the notice in his hands, and he would occasionally look up at the warehouses to make sure he didn't pass it. The less of Zaun he saw the better in his mind, the place creeped him out more than his rare tours of Noxus. He looked back down at the notice, and reread it again. The word "live" really stuck out to him, Zaun had a few robots why could they not be sent on his mission? However, it was irrelevant for now as he needed the money, and he qualified for combat and survival at least. He thought as he looked as the gauntlet that covered his secret.

He looked up to see "The Blood Bride", and approached the door. He took a moment to readjust his sword on his back and revolver before entering.

((That's all I'm gonna do because I have no clue what The Blood Bride is. If my post needs readjusting after I find out what it is I will adjust it)).

Grand Viper

03-09-2012

((http://summoners.shurelia.com/profiles/1418 ))

*Ka-clunk* *Ka-clunk*

Dull, silver greaves thudded on the cobblestones. Long onyx hair swished back and forth as she made her way. She scrunched her nose, she could taste the vileness in the air. No matter, she had a job to do. She continued her walk, looking for where they were "recruiting."

((Ahaha, oh Rudmed, these two characters are going to get along swimmingly. Strange how similar they are, but just those subtle differences.))

Rudmed

03-09-2012

((I can see the cracks forming in this group already...GG we lose.))

Grand Viper

03-09-2012

((Keep in mind, her alignment is Lawful Neutral, not Lawful Good. Then it'd be GG at the bar =p))

Necromonger

03-09-2012

The docks of zaun were only slightly more bearable than the rest of the city, the pollution being more in the water and sewage as opposed to air and noise. Still, industrial dumps into the bay made it an inimical body of water. Passing over sewer grates one could smell the pungent chemicals mixing together from different sources. It seemed their disposal of toxic waste continued unabated. The docks were busy with moving cargo, dock rats and thieves eyed the strangers arriving at the warehouse but kept to themselves.

Warehouse 23's door was, not surprisingly, locked. A small eye hole opens to see the two who were gathered outside so far.

"Who you lookin' for?" He asked, in the typical raspy and gruff voice of a door guard.

Rudmed

03-09-2012

((Large locked door? Better go find that boss key).)

Necromonger

03-09-2012

((Edited. got bumped off the computer for a few minutes.))

Rudmed

03-09-2012

Claude held up the notice, "Whoever sent out this notice. We were told to meet here." he said gesturing to the stranger who was standing close by.

Necromonger

03-09-2012

The eye hole closes, several locks audibly unlatch behind the door, and then it opens for Claude. "Get in." he said, the nameless guard pointing to the staging area within the warehouse. A group of eight zaunite security staff in their armor, hextech breathing gear and armed with pump shotguns move out in a fairly loose formation, leaving the warehouse while rudely bumping into Claude without apologizing. "Outta the way, coming through."

The staging area had a crude board with maps attached, several chairs, and a lone armored warrior with a long red ponytail (( http://summoners.shurelia.com/profiles/1098 )) was studying the data attached. Even at a distance, back turned, she addressed Claude. "Grab a breather kit from the locker and take a seat. We'll wait for a few other people to arrive. Just tell me your name and your specialty."