How do you win on dominion?

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Nekrogen

03-08-2012

I smell a moved thread.

03-08-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nekrogen View Post
I smell a moved thread.
Would have to be. Tainted Terror is like 826 elo with 33w/39l ratio. lolz never seen somebody that low.

Yaladilae

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

03-09-2012

Quote:
I smell a moved thread.
This law guy only ever post on GD

Kedoren

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

03-09-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by TaintedTerror View Post
I get triples on average with Ziggs in Dominion. :/ His ult can almost reach from bot to top. If you think otherwise you don't build/play him right.
I don't usually do this, but this guy's dominion elo is 826. Just sayin'.

ShawNuff

03-09-2012

Things people have said in this thread that are completely wrong:

1.) Akali is good on dominion- Not anymore
2.) Don't play Morde- Morde is actually a pretty good pick for bot
3.) Play it like TDM- While you shouldn't just feed, killing everything on the map should not be the priority; I have seen games won where one team had entirely negative K/Ds and won because when they got a point, they could bait the enemy team into chasing them around the map while the clock ticked.
4.) You get a lot of items- Not anymore. Its generally better to get mid tier items and then upgrade them than rush expensive items like Deathcap or Infinity Edge (exceptions exist)
5.) Both teams should be backcapping all game- Only if you want to lose to anyone good.

If you want to start winning dominion (if you are still reading this thread), watch the NESL livestream, and follow the teams that perform well (not all of them). Also http://www.youtube.com/user/covertCoder (Nekrogen) is a pretty good channel to check out if you want to see some good dominion.

Laurix

03-09-2012

What the **** did I just read in this thread?

Kiddalee

03-09-2012

Quote:
I smell a moved thread.
No kidding. Took them long enough. He'd have gotten decent answers if he'd just posted here.

Tesrac Livesbane

03-09-2012

Dominion and Classic play out very differently, battling on the Crystal Scar requires that you have a fluid mindset to your strategy and gameplay. Instead of being focused on kills and the like be mord focused on capping those points since that is whatbreally matters. Build for some mobility since youu can't do any good if your not in the right place, refuse to engage if you don't think you can win, just harass them. If you can keep two of the enemy team occupied that will make it easier for your team to capture elsewhere. Above all be flexible in your thinking, treating Dominion like Classic will just get you killed over and over.