Singed vs Teemo - I was singed..

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Kill Da Noize

03-08-2012

It was impossible to lane against teemo solo top. It was a nightmare. He almost doubled my cs at 20min mark, he harassed me whenever I tried to last hit minions (even at my tower). One of the many obstacles I am facing is vsing teemos with singed. Does singed have any chance at beating a teemo in lane ? Im not only referring to kills but minion count.

Ducktaped

03-08-2012

Teemo counters Singed.

JakeTehPwner

03-08-2012

magic resist runes say hi
also, be aggresive? when he AAs you early game minions will attack him and hurt a lot

Gasaraki

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

03-08-2012

Teemo counters singed hard

Kill Da Noize

03-08-2012

Okay so what I am getting is whenever there is a teemo pick and you choose singed top you ask for a lane change?

HomeSkilletz

03-08-2012

You can just ignore him and farm really =o people say he's such a hard counter because Rainman did it one time in a tournament a year ago. Teemo got nerfed pretty handily since then. Really best thing to do is keep your lane pushed by running around with poison on, then backing/buying when your wave hits tower. You can generally farm an entire wave in 5 seconds. Teemo wins trades if you try to repeatedly do short engages and stay in lane, but singed can force the Teemo to at least retreat while he poisons the entire wave and pushes him in.

Although pushing your lane is usually bad, this is one of those situations where you get fast farm, the ability to repeatedly back and buy, and force him to try to CS under tower. Normally you don't push because of ganks, but Teemo has no CC to contribute to a gank(blind doesn't prevent you from fleeing), and singed is pretty much famous for flip-puddle-run-trollface escapes.

InfiniteVoid316

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

Recruiter

03-08-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by HomeSkilletz View Post
You can just ignore him and farm really =o people say he's such a hard counter because Rainman did it one time in a tournament a year ago. Teemo got nerfed pretty handily since then. Really best thing to do is keep your lane pushed by running around with poison on, then backing/buying when your wave hits tower. You can generally farm an entire wave in 5 seconds. Teemo wins trades if you try to repeatedly do short engages and stay in lane, but singed can force the Teemo to at least retreat while he poisons the entire wave and pushes him in.

Although pushing your lane is usually bad, this is one of those situations where you get fast farm, the ability to repeatedly back and buy, and force him to try to CS under tower. Normally you don't push because of ganks, but Teemo has no CC to contribute to a gank(blind doesn't prevent you from fleeing), and singed is pretty much famous for flip-puddle-run-trollface escapes.
while this will not work at early levels (you will have to be at least level 6 or 7 for this to work at all), it is probably the best strategy: do everything you can to farm the minion wave as long as you don't die, and go back to heal in between waves and try to get there in time for the next minion wave to farm it. (also, health potions can be quite useful. if you get a lot of them and always have one running, it may be possible to simply ignore the enemy and farm and just heal up with potions, although that will inevitably cost you a lot of gold)

only problem is, if teemo manages to farm up a frozen mallet (maybe even a phage), that will give you an extremely tough time and you may have to use your ultimate just to farm a creepwave, which can only work roughly every other creep wave if you spam it, so it might not work if the teemo farms well enough.

XeaL

03-08-2012

I've had the misfortune of running this matchup quite a bit and feel confident in saying there isn't jack **** Singed can do against teemo in lane. Its one of the hardest counters any champion has in the game. Yes I've tried using flat MR blues and quints. No it doesn't make a **** bit of difference. Your best bet if you get stuck with this lane is asking for a lane switch and really stressing to your team that they will lose the game if they don't switch you. If nobody wants to switch ask your jungler to gank your lane and only your lane until teemo hits 6 and becomes ungankable.

EDIT: As far as the whole, "just go for farm and not kills" tip...umm thats kind of what singed already does to begin with. The reason singed fails this matchup is because he can't get anywhere near the minions. He doesn't have the mana to spam his goo every time he wants CS.

Lensing FTW

03-08-2012

You will have a rough few levels early as Singed. If you ask for jungler ganks you should be able to bully him out, his escape and health at low levels are pitiful. Honestly you just have to farm halfway decently till midgame, get a couple tank items, then you can effectively ignore him and just farm the Singed way, running past turrets to posion whole waves. Teemo can put Singed down early, but he can't hold him down by any means.

SenorBobbers

03-08-2012

Anyone ranged counters singed.