Glitch after "rank" game ends.

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Lolzumad

07-30-2010

First I would like to inform the Riot Team that you guys are doing a excellent job these past acouple weeks with the new updates and trying to resolve every little problem there is.

As of earlier today, it is not just I but also random players that I have been grouped up with have discussed that we are losing both our IP's and also our games after the Rank Games are not counted. Every time I complete a rank game, it says "you have been discounted please click here to reconnect to chat." I noticed the last two games that I have played, my match history, ranking and ip has no been updated.

Can you please look into this problem and if any other players are having this issue; please update this thread so riot team will look into this further.

Again, keep up the good work.

Thank you,
Lolzumad

Delerium

07-30-2010

The same issue is occurring with me and several friends online. Please get this fixed ASAP.

Edit: This issue occurred when games were finished during the server malfunction. Also, the screen that shows stats for games that usually loads was not present.

Edit: I believe that these are the logs from the missing game. If they are not, I have several other games with Xin Zhao that I played today, so they could be easily confused. I cannot exactly remember the names of my opponents, but I assume that it is this game as posted:

A Tryhardosaurus

07-30-2010

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lolzumad View Post
First I would like to inform the Riot Team that you guys are doing a excellent job these past acouple weeks with the new updates and trying to resolve every little problem there is.

As of earlier today, it is not just I but also random players that I have been grouped up with have discussed that we are losing both our IP's and also our games after the Rank Games are not counted. Every time I complete a rank game, it says "you have been discounted please click here to reconnect to chat." I noticed the last two games that I have played, my match history, ranking and ip has no been updated.

Can you please look into this problem and if any other players are having this issue; please update this thread so riot team will look into this further.

Again, keep up the good work.

Thank you,
Lolzumad
It's also happening with our RPs. I just bought RPs yesterday, and today I had 0 (I am 100% sure that I had 860 left).

Delerium

07-30-2010

I hope that Riot takes this issue seriously, as the frustration caused through not receiving credit after a long fought game could be quite serious.

Sent a ticket to support@riotgames.com, hopefully the issue will be addressed.