Top 5 Ezreal Counters Of All Time

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

wissmongler

07-30-2010

I'm an ezreal player myself and these 5 champions to my experience have been the most annoying to deal with in lane and even in team fights. Im not the most amazing Ezreal player but my rank averages are

6.8 K, 2.8 D, 9A

To me thats like an above average ezreal player but im not here to discuss about my skill with Ezreal. Its about what are hard counters to Ezreal in my honest opinion. So here it is.

Laning

5. Pantheon - His passive makes Ezreal auto attacks mere useless for harrasment while mystic shot requires perfect position. A smart Pantheon will hide behind his melee creeps and simply harrass and farm with spear shot, if Ez goes to close, he gets eaten up by the stun and heartseeker strike. Making mid somewhat a chore.

4. Mordekaiser- Passive allows Morde to mid quite well and for a guy like Ezreal, a buffed up Morde can make Ezreal hit for no damage for a short period of time. Since Morde can charge up his shield with his abilities, harrasing Morde or even killing him requires patience and precision. In all honesty, Ezreal wont have to much success against a spamming Morde so his best idea is to simply farm.

3. Annie - Her pyromania passive allows her to stun every 5 spells and can trigger perfect comboes of fireball and cone to harrass and slowly weaken Ezreal until Annie can Flash Tiber Stun ftw. Thats all folks. Annie is that good.

2. Heimerdinger- The spaming turrets with teleport & clarity as summoner spells, Heimer can make Ezreals life in mid crazy. Although Ezreal has amazing range with mystic shot, countless rockets and grenades will force Ezreal to change position every 5 seconds just to take down the turrets. That is what a Heimer wants you to do.

1. kassadin - A smart Kassidan will simply wait it out until he reaches lvl 6 to truly piss the **** out of Ezreal. With his shorter cd flash, silence, slow, theres nothing Ezreal could do exept take hit after hit until silence wears off. In a Lane, this can truly hinder the effectiveness of early Ezreal.

Now you ask, well what if Ezreal goes into a duo lane. Well then things become much simpler. However some of these champions still apply. Honestly I think all of them still do. But with a lane partner, there is more resiliance.

How about after the laning phase, what then?

When things settle down and there is no more 2 1 2 setup, Ezreals life becomes what it was meant to be. A far away sharp shooter. BUT there is one more hero that can make Ezreals life hell away from the laning phase. Akali

Yes, Akali is not the best choice of a carry and is a glass cannon but people underestimate her burst. If an Akali finds an Ezreal in the open, more likely Akali will win the day since she can catch up to Ezreal with her shadow dash. And with Rylai's Ezreal doesnt have much of a choice but to stay and fight. Whoevers fed the most, wins.

This is my opinion and you agree to disagree with my list but I wanna know for any Ezreal player out there, whats your top 5 counters.

Ventts

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

07-30-2010

Vlad can counter Ezreal pretty well.

EIometer

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

07-30-2010

Pantheon? Really? Katarina should be in the top 5 of EVERY single champions Most Difficult to Lane Against List.

Katarina does what Pantheon does but better. Moreover, your thread title is misleading, because these are hardly all-game counters.

anonymia

07-30-2010

Quote:
Originally Posted by xFanS View Post
Vlad can counter Ezreal pretty well.
soraka can counter Ezreal pretty well.

my statement has as much validity as ur claim, when u decide to say/post something like that u can at least say why.

tbh there is not real counter to ezreal, nuisances at best

I Like Boot

07-30-2010

The champions that I hate in mid with Ezreal are:

-Katarina
-Kass
-Annie (depending on me)

Rainor

07-30-2010

Evelynn counters Ez really well due to the fact that he can't shoot what he can't see.

Easy to harass him since he can't see you coming.

Mandroll

07-30-2010

As vlad vs ezreal you can:

Sidestep through everything
blood pool when you're chasing him and catch up to him
outlast him by draining away his health

It's a sure win if you're going against an AP ezreal. If you're going vs an AD one, it depends on the amount of lifesteal he stacks to outlast you and how you manage to run his speed buffs and dodge his skill shots.

Lord Xerxes

07-30-2010

Actually, I find Ezrael quite efficient at harassing Annie early game. But feel free to correct me if I'm wrong; that's just in my experience.

Tiger Ballwasher

07-30-2010

I read the thread and was like what! No Akali?! Then I saw her at the bottom, yeah. Akali can just single out Ezreal in every fight and ruin his day. I pretty much agree with this list, though. + Kat and Vlad.

akronman1

07-30-2010

Quote:
Originally Posted by GanjaPipe View Post
soraka can counter Ezreal pretty well.

my statement has as much validity as ur claim, when u decide to say/post something like that u can at least say why.

tbh there is not real counter to ezreal, nuisances at best
tbh there is no real counter to Shen, nuisances at best.

You see, my statement has as much validity as yours. If you are going to say or post anything, please defend it.

Do not criticizes others if you are going to turn around and do the same thing.