Flat Armor or Armor per lv seals?

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Blanic

03-08-2012

Flat or per lv which one is better?

elnino59

03-08-2012

depends on who you play...i mainly play tanki champs and i usually shoot for a dragged out game so i take per lvl armor and mr...if your playing like a ranged ad or support id go with the flat amor or maybe even a jungler...MAYBE...

RadiantPyrophore

03-08-2012

In general, per levels that surpass flats by level 6-8 are better, because you probably won't be abused by then anyways, if it surpasses the flat by level 6 then the per-level is definitely better.

For armor seals the break point is 9-10, meaning that in most circumstances the flat ones are better.

Rylkan Tiwaz

03-08-2012

This ties in to what elnino said, but it depends on where you go.

With the current meta, its not uncommon for tanky ad people to go top. So going flat armor and scaling MR tends to be good for a top. With other lanes, you adjust for the people you may be facing, and your own preference. I happen to like flat AD and scaling MR as I prefer to play top. But you should decide based off your champ, lane, and playstyle.

Karcist

03-08-2012

Flats are better for jungling thanks to the immediate benefits.

Xalthorn

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

03-08-2012

armor is generally more useful and harder to come by in the laning phase so most people opt for flat armor and mr per level to give them the most benefit when they need it.