Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a ton of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out the boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

Why you aren't allowed to play bad at this game?

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

DawnShield

03-08-2012

I'm level 27 now and if you look at my profile I only have 52 wins and 47 loses the thing even though I haven't lose a normal game for some time (7 games) I still get nervous before every game or I just go and play co-op vs AI (but is getting boring) because people seem to get so angry at every mistake you do, like most of the games I won someone who was doing bad on my team always got raged at or in the other team... everygame ends with bg, noob team, feeders, gg noobs, or some other kind of discussion, I don't know why I care so much about the insults towards me but is not easy to ignore them sometimes I love this game but I don't like having to tryhard everygame and scared of playing bad because I will get harrassed, prolly reported and banned for doing bad, why so many anger toward this game?

My Dad is Phreak

03-08-2012

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xAMZjv1UZuU

Piroxz

03-08-2012

don't worry about it, normal games like the name says are normal games, don't be too hard on yourself.

Play the best you can, and if that's not enough to win the game, don't feel bad. Be nice with your team mates, and they won't have anything on you to report you (even if they do that won't stick up on tribunal).

We all have bad games.

I have never been banned following those personal guidelines, as you play you'll feel more comfortable and get a lot better.

Erebos

03-08-2012

Sadly, thats how PvP communities are.

KrogothS

03-08-2012

People get mad at you in bot games?!?!?!?!?

wow..

Add me if you want man I'll play bot games with you, I promise even if you go 0/50 I won't rage you once.

Finaltidus

03-08-2012

how u see win/loss?

Gank Much

03-08-2012

Welcome to League of Legends.

EdwardofFotyHand

03-08-2012

Quote:
DawnShield:
I'm level 27 now and if you look at my profile I only have 52 wins and 47 loses the thing even though I haven't lose a normal game for some time (7 games) I still get nervous before every game or I just go and play co-op vs AI (but is getting boring) because people seem to get so angry at every mistake you do, like most of the games I won someone who was doing bad on my team always got raged at or in the other team... everygame ends with bg, noob team, feeders, gg noobs, or some other kind of discussion, I don't know why I care so much about the insults towards me but is not easy to ignore them sometimes I love this game but I don't like having to tryhard everygame and scared of playing bad because I will get harrassed, prolly reported and banned for doing bad, why so many anger toward this game?

It's very simple... just either shrug off the ragers as the trolls they are or ignore them in game. I seriously don't understand why people chose to complain about how people talk in game instead of simply pushing that magical IGNORE button. What does it do, you might ask? IT IGNORES THE TROLLS AND RAGERS! HUZZAH!

I AM NOT ADVOCATING RAGING, TROLLING, ETC.

However, I do feel that you should take some responsibility if it bothers you that much and simply ignore them in game. Just pretend that rager doesn't exist and is simply another ingame creation, not even a real person. As far as you know, they aren't. Just play and have fun.

shalissar

03-08-2012

Just keep playing the thicker skin will come naturally. Once you really know what you're doing, it's really easy to ignore the dummies that think they know what they're talking about, even though they pulled most of their info from an outdated mobafire guide.

Werewolf Link

Recruiter

03-08-2012

Your W/L is fairly well split. That's alright, multiply your score by 5 and it's about my W/L record too.

Everyone who plays wants to win. The way people see it, if I do my best, yet still lose, I lost solely because 1-2 people were not doing well. Losing makes people angry, and they say rude things. It's true of any real PvP community.