Please let the login screen music play after logged in!

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Krald

10-18-2009

I really enjoy the login screen music, but I only get to hear it for 2.5 seconds because I log in instantly, would be neat if I could have an option to let it play in the background while I'm chatting/setting up games! Warcraft III had its background music and effects, and it added a lot, I would enjoy this change.

Hand of Might

10-19-2009

It would be cool if there was at least an option (I would do the same, Kraid!).

Bregan

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

10-19-2009

i agree with op. needs more mood music.

Wylte

10-20-2009

+1

Can't say I'd listen to it exclusively, but it would definitely add to the experience.

More music gogogo

Tuul

10-20-2009

Quote:
Originally Posted by Krald View Post
I really enjoy the login screen music, but I only get to hear it for 2.5 seconds because I log in instantly, would be neat if I could have an option to let it play in the background while I'm chatting/setting up games! Warcraft III had its background music and effects, and it added a lot, I would enjoy this change.
agreed.

Krald

10-21-2009

huzzah glad people feel similarly. Obviously I'd just enjoy the option...Shouldn't be too hard to implement. = )

Mochie

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

11-08-2009

I really don't like the intro music after logging in. It's fine the way it is. Maybe an on and off toggle would work.