How well would a Teemo, Shaco, Heimer, Maokai, Caitlyn team work?

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

GrignardTS

03-08-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Melvear View Post
I think Nidalee's biggest issue is her not having any CC. She's fast but if she's caught off guard, there's likely nothing she can do about it.

I would argue she's the second best poker, with Ez and Kog being on top (Ez has 3 pokes, kog has an aoe one on a ridiculously short cooldown) and poking is a good thing in Dom. It buys time and creates gank opportunities. Her burst is pretty high in cat as well, and she's very sustainable with her heal.
She can always pounce away. And ideally, you should never be caught off guard with anyone.

I would say she's better than both Ez and Kog in a poke game.

Ez's W is way too short to be considered a poke and his Q even is out ranged by many others. He's defiantly good at it though.

Kog has a ton of range, but it hurts his blue bar.

While spears are slow, you can zip around the jungle and hit foes from literally across the map. They won't even see it coming. And the damage is insane.

Once you establish to the opposing team that you're not a bad Nid and start ripping carries for 40-60% of their HP a spear, you will zone them all. And a zone of 1500 units gives so much breathing room.

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

urmamasllama

03-08-2012

If I'm playing maokai anything is possible but I agree with the others nid over heim