How well would a Teemo, Shaco, Heimer, Maokai, Caitlyn team work?

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Psi21

03-08-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by GrignardTS View Post
You do have kitty, which makes her uncatchable by nearly every single champion, even Rammus.
Why are you running when you need to be capturing nodes or defending them!!!

Quote:
Traps for vision, zoning, built in Void Staff.
If every one is playing in the jungle instead of getting nodes. At most your opponents use the jungle as a short cut. And if you want to really slow the opponents while gaining site Teemo or Shaco do it much better.

Quote:
Kitty burst.
Then die to, whatever, AP mage bursts better or Tankie DPS that doesn't care about the little damage Kitty pounce and claw does.

Quote:
Healing is better than you say, AS buff (60% is huge).
The AS buff is really all it is worth the heal has been debated over and over again. And it just isn't what it use to be.

Quote:
Back dooring
There are champs that backdoor better .... Rammus, Kassadin, Shaco...etc

Quote:
Poke all day, then jump in and burst in kitty.
Poke all Day is the WORTHLESS PART!

Quote:
Just cause all the Nid's you've seen are bad, doesn't mean she's bad.
No she is pretty bad.

Quote:
And again, these champions are always banned.
Do I really need to explain to you again why blind draft is being used over draft when dominion is currently about ELO and not rank.

EDIT: Just looked you up.... I am done arguing with you.... If you want to continue to have more loses than wins in dominion keep play AP Nidalee.

GrignardTS

03-08-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Psi21 View Post
Why are you running when you need to be capturing nodes or defending them!!!
You don't run around aimlessly...there is a reason many, many champions get a high level of MS. Saying that Nidalee is one of the fastest champions in the game who is on par with Rammus says something.

Quote:
If every one is playing in the jungle instead of getting nodes. At most your opponents use the jungle as a short cut. And if you want to really slow the opponents while gaining site Teemo or Shaco do it much better.
The jungle is huge and Traps triggering and giving away position is just one selling point of her. I never said slow them.

Also, its one of the few skills that also reveal stealth.

Quote:
Then die to, whatever, AP mage bursts better or Tankie DPS that doesn't care about the little damage Kitty pounce and claw does.
First, if I'm going to hit you with W>E>Q, it won't be a tankyderp (unless its really early and I know you're squish) and I won't get melted.

You can't out kite her unless you have more than one gap closer.

Nidalee's jumping in and getting melted is a pure user issue.

Quote:
The AS buff is really all it is worth the heal has been debated over and over again. And it just isn't what it use to be.
Not sure what the debates are, but I mainly use heal for the AS buff in team fights and for recovering from team fights afterwards.

Never jump into melee range needlessly to heal for 300.

Quote:
There are champs that backdoor better .... Rammus, Kassadin, Shaco...etc
You listed the three greatest BD champions, 2 of which are nearly always banned.

And I would put her up there below Shaco, in line with Eve.

Since you can't catch her and she has the longest poke in game AND traps to cover you in the jungle, she's **** good at it.

Quote:
Poke all Day is the WORTHLESS PART!
Tell that to any single carry on the opposing team.

Quote:
Do I really need to explain to you again why blind draft is being used over draft when dominion is currently about ELO and not rank.
Well, you don't need to, but that's my argument and I'm sticking too it. There is no reason to say "Champion X is unviable in high levels of play because Y exists", if Y is always banned. If your talking about high level play, then you are talking about Draft.

That is what is done in tournaments, that is what competitive play is about.

And I won't play blind. Way more because of counter picking rather than OP champions.

Basoosh

03-08-2012

Quote:
What is her role in Dominion seriously... all she does is huck spears. And maybe toss a heal. It is so worthless.
A couple weeks ago, I likely would have agreed.

But after seeing Point Defense win several of the recent NESLs using Nidalee, I dunno. There's a lot to be said about her mobility, poke, and ability to defend nodes without engaging. Maybe Point Defense is that good that they can run Nidalee and still win. Or maybe Nidalee is actually good. Or maybe she only works in the right hands.

Tough to say. I don't think I'd say she's worthless given the recent performance, though.

GrignardTS

03-08-2012

Quote:
EDIT: Just looked you up.... I am done arguing with you.... If you want to continue to have more loses than wins in dominion keep play AP Nidalee.
Too bad that's like 400 games out dated.

But keep stroking your epeen and jabe'ing it up my friend. I heard ELO means everything in this game.

Quote:
A couple weeks ago, I likely would have agreed.

But after seeing Point Defense win several of the recent NESLs using Nidalee, I dunno. There's a lot to be said about her mobility, poke, and ability to defend nodes without engaging. Maybe Point Defense is that good that they can run Nidalee and still win. Or maybe Nidalee is actually good. Or maybe she only works in the right hands.

Tough to say. I don't think I'd say she's worthless given the recent performance, though.
Thank you.

Psi21

03-08-2012

Quote:
Too bad that's like 400 games out dated.

But keep stroking your epeen and jabe'ing it up my friend. I heard ELO means everything in this game.
Has nothing to do with E-peens... god... And I didn't bother quoting on how you play Nidalee because you just repeat yourself and don't read.

You simply have more games lost than won and that actually means something in dominion. *roll eyes

Basoosh,
It was pointed out that, that team was dominating their opponents and that any picks would have worked in NESL.

Basoosh

03-08-2012

Quote:
Basoosh,
It was pointed out that, that team was dominating their opponents and that any picks would have worked in NESL.
Yea, as mentioned that could certainly be the case.

But stranger things have happened. I'm not sure if zimike was behind the Sona craze or what, but after that first week Sona won the NESL, suddenly it seemed everyone had a support player in their roster. I think the majority of people had Sona written off as a dead Dominion pick before that.

Basically, my stance on Nidalee is: "Would I personally play her?" No. "Am I ready to write her off as useless?" No.

GrignardTS

03-08-2012

Quote:
Has nothing to do with E-peens... god...
But it does.

The first thing you did when you disagreed was run to (insert rank listing site) and look me up.

Its like, instead of thinking subjectively and for yourself, you dismiss my experience because of a once hidden normal rating that you, nor I, don't even understand.

Like all I do is worry about an ELO that will mean nothing in 2 months.

But its K. Once the meta develops more, haters of certain champions will cease.

shhbequiet9772

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

03-08-2012

I'm in the high 1800's playing strictly blind and think nidalee is good

Melvear

03-08-2012

I think Nidalee's biggest issue is her not having any CC. She's fast but if she's caught off guard, there's likely nothing she can do about it.

I would argue she's the second best poker, with Ez and Kog being on top (Ez has 3 pokes, kog has an aoe one on a ridiculously short cooldown) and poking is a good thing in Dom. It buys time and creates gank opportunities. Her burst is pretty high in cat as well, and she's very sustainable with her heal.

I don't rejoice loudly when I see her on my team but she's certainly an ok champion. Rather have her than Yi...

Machop

03-08-2012

Maybe I'm biased but I find heimer to be an absurdly weak pick for this team. He's so easily countered by other picks.