Best Suppourt/Best Jungler

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Jubyub3

03-07-2012

Before I play anymore ranked games it would probally be wise for me to learn two new champs for the suppourt and junlge roles. So who do you think is the best suppourt and who do you think is the just jungler? To clarify im not asking for a combined junlger suppourt but two different champs

P4R4D0X

03-07-2012

Well, for a new guy at jungle... I suppose Trundle would be good to learn with. VERY sustainable jungle, and pretty good ganks, too. As for support, it all depends on how aggressively you want to play. Most aggressive, I'd say, is Janna, least is Soraka, and middle is Alistar or Zilean.

Jubyub3

03-07-2012

Ive jungled before Im looking for whats considered the best jungle (at least in peoples opinions and why)

P4R4D0X

03-07-2012

"Best" is a loosely used term, and applies entirely to the situation, and how good you are with x champion. Trundle is the most balanced jungler by far, Nunu is the best counter, Lee Sin and Nocturne are good early gankers...

I Jedi I

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

03-07-2012

best junglers? thats a broad term, Rammus & Warwick are the simplest but feel Amumu, Lee Sin & Riven are the most fun, very fun ganks
best support? both Soraka & Sona, different utility though, Sona great harrass & ult is amazing CC in team fights, Soraka is great for AD carries that require mana & ult is great for saving teammates
really just preference to be honest