What is best champion

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Savackz

06-24-2012

Skarner, 32/1 and 3 pentakills

roughneck65

06-24-2012

The best champion in the game is the champion that you play for days on end until you know the ins and outs of that champion. if you look for a champion that is op you wont find what your looking for it takes time and skill to be good with any champion in this game.

Sexual Matzos

06-24-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Deirda View Post
Im looking for the best champion in the game right now, so I can impress my friends. What is the best
I can share my secret build with you. I haven't shared it with anyone for about a year, but I'm getting bored with all the wins. I'm 2400 elo and I win every single game that I play with this champ. She is extremely overpowered, and you are guaranteed to win with her if you play her right.

Eve is the best champion. You will win every single match you play with her, guaranteed (and you can't go back on a guarantee! It's against the law).

Here is how you must build eve to WIN EVERY GAME:

Starting:
  • boots
  • 3 health pots

Early game goals:
  • boots of speed
  • heart of gold
  • philosopher's stone
  • kage's lucky pick
  • avarice blade

Mid game goals:
  • elisa's miracle
  • youmuu's ghostblade

Late game items:
  • Locket of the Iron Solari
  • Deathfire Grasp

Runes:
Arpen reds, mana regen yellows, ap blues, movespeed quints

Masteries:
9(ad)/21

Skill Order:
W, Q, W, Q, W, R, W, Q, W, E, R, Q, E, Q, E, R, E, E

Strategy:

Alright, you want to get your GP5 items first, because you're going to be maxing out invisibility so that you never have to go visible. This means that the enemy team will never see you coming. The runes are hybrid, since you'll be hybrid because of what your gp5 build into, and your masteries give you that extra bit of AD to help pentakill your opponents (you will be getting a lot of pentakills with this).

Once your invisibility is maxed, try to stay invisible all the time, especially during the laning phase. Because you have all these gp5's, you won't need to farm at all. You need to keep building up your items until you get your deathfire grasp. This is when things get bad for the enemy team.

You build it last so that you can be max level and powerful enough to do a one-combo takedown on the enemy team. Your team should be holding together alright by this point, since you will have been popping out of invisibility to stab people in the back during teamfights and take some kills (only when the opportunity arises--the enemy should be at around a third health).

Once you have your DFG, go invisible, wait for a teamfight, and when one happens, blast the tank with it and jump on him. Spam your Q and autoattack him until he goes down (should take about one second if you do it right), then destroy the rest of the team. You take down the tank first because your DFG will do the most damage to him and he's the easiest to hit.

Well, I hope you impress your friends with this build! It's been a secret for a long time, but I feel that now is the right time to share it with the lol community.

Dig15times

06-24-2012

Be good at Jax. Have fun.

NotMyPolicy

06-24-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sexual Matzos View Post
I can share my secret build with you. I haven't shared it with anyone for about a year, but I'm getting bored with all the wins. I'm 2400 elo and I win every single game that I play with this champ. She is extremely overpowered, and you are guaranteed to win with her if you play her right.

Eve is the best champion. You will win every single match you play with her, guaranteed (and you can't go back on a guarantee! It's against the law).

Here is how you must build eve to WIN EVERY GAME:

Starting:
  • boots
  • 3 health pots

Early game goals:
  • boots of speed
  • heart of gold
  • philosopher's stone
  • kage's lucky pick
  • avarice blade

Mid game goals:
  • elisa's miracle
  • youmuu's ghostblade

Late game items:
  • Locket of the Iron Solari
  • Deathfire Grasp

Runes:
Arpen reds, mana regen yellows, ap blues, movespeed quints

Masteries:
9(ad)/21

Skill Order:
W, Q, W, Q, W, R, W, Q, W, E, R, Q, E, Q, E, R, E, E

Strategy:

Alright, you want to get your GP5 items first, because you're going to be maxing out invisibility so that you never have to go visible. This means that the enemy team will never see you coming. The runes are hybrid, since you'll be hybrid because of what your gp5 build into, and your masteries give you that extra bit of AD to help pentakill your opponents (you will be getting a lot of pentakills with this).

Once your invisibility is maxed, try to stay invisible all the time, especially during the laning phase. Because you have all these gp5's, you won't need to farm at all. You need to keep building up your items until you get your deathfire grasp. This is when things get bad for the enemy team.

You build it last so that you can be max level and powerful enough to do a one-combo takedown on the enemy team. Your team should be holding together alright by this point, since you will have been popping out of invisibility to stab people in the back during teamfights and take some kills (only when the opportunity arises--the enemy should be at around a third health).

Once you have your DFG, go invisible, wait for a teamfight, and when one happens, blast the tank with it and jump on him. Spam your Q and autoattack him until he goes down (should take about one second if you do it right), then destroy the rest of the team. You take down the tank first because your DFG will do the most damage to him and he's the easiest to hit.

Well, I hope you impress your friends with this build! It's been a secret for a long time, but I feel that now is the right time to share it with the lol community.
You're level nine. With 16 wins.

Sexual Matzos

06-24-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by NotMyPolicy View Post
You're level nine. With 16 wins.
Perhaps this is my sneaky posting account because I don't want you to know who I really am. Not saying that it is, you know.

Tacophobia

06-24-2012

Honestly an overpowered champion can still be butchered by someone who doesn't know how to play them. Just try your hand at playing different roles (Support, AD Carry, Jungle, Mid, Top Laner) and see what you like best, then try champions who are viable for that role.
Also consult this video !
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OelHPDBSiJg

Sexual Matzos

06-24-2012

Hey look it's Tacophobia

uhhhh spaghetti and meatballs

yahasosching

06-24-2012

i think no hero is the best but some of them are useful and strong:
Morgana:she can lock you in place and kill you quickly with high ap atk
Teemo:he is strong at ap & atk speed he will stealth and atk you suddenly and you computer will show grey.
Master Yi:you know,a strong ad hero,atk you at your back and kill you in 0.1 second
Alistar:someone said he is rubbish but i think he is the strongest tank, he assist so much and his ad & ap def is high,too
Fizz:a hero can make you feel unlucky.his (w) can kill you when you only have a little health.
Jax:if you 1v1 him on line,run quickly so he can't hit you,he can 1v5 and ace them,he is ficerce*
kathus,annie and ryze:a strong mage like morgana
*(i don't know how to spell it, only somethings like that)
that all

Quinn n Valor

06-24-2012

sion. 100% lifesteal while criting 1200s? lol good luck killing him