What is best champion

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

xLwang69

Recruiter

03-08-2012

solo top warwick.
ad carry graves
ap mid ziggs, lb
jungler singed, udyr, lee sin

tops are ww, graves, udyr... really only need to understand positioning and sustain matchup. easy to play champs with super high efficiency

2kungfu4u

03-08-2012

Lol the answer is Fiora, oh no i built 4 tiamats a last whisper and am now an unstoppable killing machine

Conclusions

03-09-2012

Just play Master Yi, then you won't have to try.

ShadowRavenWing

04-24-2012

Morgana She is so aweome

TheHawtPotato

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

04-24-2012

ha no wonder ur a junior member.

Mambawarrior1

04-24-2012

There isn't a truly OP champion. I will say however, if you're having trouble, the reccomended champs are extremely simple and easily used. They are 450 IP champs which are designed to introduce beginners to the game. The easiest, IMO are:
Jungling: Nunu
Support: Soraka
Ranged AD carry: Ashe
Melee AD carry: Master Yi
Mage: Ryze
Burst mage: Annie
Assasin: Poppy

goliath88

04-24-2012

I would say find a role you are comfortable playing to start with, you cant be good at playing a character who's role you don't understand, or just don't have the patience for. Also don't take the easy way out, characters like Trynd will only serve to show that you can play an OP character and probably think you deserve a cookie. Instead pick a role, find a few characters that fill it, and play as many games as you can until they become second nature.

Kanon Azai

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

04-24-2012

Xin Zhao. Press Q and never go back.

SKT T1 Tiffany

04-24-2012

Well, any champion can be considered "the best" that is, if the summoner knows how to play it.

But if you're just looking for a straight answer, I'd say Wukong, Fiora, or Warwick.

TerraEarth

04-25-2012

Lee Sin Cassiopoeia are two of the best champions in the game. a good sin/cass can really turn around a game.