What is best champion

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Deirda

03-07-2012

Im looking for the best champion in the game right now, so I can impress my friends. What is the best

P4R4D0X

03-07-2012

Ha! If there were actually an answer to this, I might give it to you, but this game requires strategy and thought. If there was one clear-cut best, the game would be far too easy.

I Jedi I

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

03-08-2012

Shen is extremely strong at the moment, but also depends on the role you want to play

SifleIsAwesome

03-08-2012

Some of them.

Megaherz

03-08-2012

Twitch is the best. When you're playing as him, do the following. Have you're lane mate initiate a fight, while you hide in stealth, in the bushes, then, when they jump your team mate, wait till he's about half health, and then jump in there, see, this way, they'll commit to killing your teammate, and won't run, while you fire away happily at them. That'll show your friends how good you are with the best champ.

I Jedi I

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

03-08-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Megaherz View Post
Twitch is the best. When you're playing as him, do the following. Have you're lane mate initiate a fight, while you hide in stealth, in the bushes, then, when they jump your team mate, wait till he's about half health, and then jump in there, see, this way, they'll commit to killing your teammate, and won't run, while you fire away happily at them. That'll show your friends how good you are with the best champ.
then the other team will get a stealth ward knowing their is a twitch on the other team & that will only work 1 or 2 times, unless the other team just wants to die o.O

HeathenAntics

03-08-2012

A team with all the roles properly filled, good communication, and map awareness.

RICH HOMIE HUYNH

03-08-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Deirda View Post
Im looking for the best champion in the game right now, so I can impress my friends. What is the best
I think the best way to impress people is using a champion that people rarely use because it's either hard to play or it is "rumored" to be underpowered.

Example would be EVE. Haven't seen a good eve in months (not counting dominion because I think she is a bit more common in there), but awhile back I was highly impressed with this one EVE that did fantastic. She basically won the game for the other team with great ganks and she was actually useful in team fights.

Now that impressed me, not some dope thinking he's the best player, playing bs champions like tryndamere and stacking your typical IE, phantoms and bloodthurst....

So underplayed would probably be: EVE, Karma, Urgot, and Trundle, excuse me if I miss a few but I see these the least. ESPECIALLY Eve.

Now if you want OP champions to impress your friends play:

Garen, Tryndamere, Singed, Akali, Sion, a good Lee Sin, Cassiopeia.

I especially hate tryndamere and Sion. A really powerful late game champion is Poppy. My friend plays him AD and late game he has enough power to kill tryndamere with two hits before he can even pop his ultimate. He just has a weak beginning game, but end game he's boss. 2 pentakills and 1 quadrakill in one game, that should impress ANYONE.

But stop trying to impress your friends because it's best to just have fun. Everyone has an off day so you can't impress them forever. Find a champion or champions you love playing and I think the love for using them will transfer over to your gameplay and that should impress them enough.

huehuehero

03-08-2012

Evelyn, easy.

Sephrinx

03-08-2012

Rune: HP quints, Mres Glyph, MPen Marks and armor yellows.
Masteries: 9-21-0 - taking cdr and spell pen.
Play mordekaiser.
Rush Wota FoN and warmogs.
LOL at 1v5 Pentas.