No elo - 1400 elo

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

P4R4D0X

03-07-2012

Ohhh. I'm stupid. No, they haven't programmed the bots for that map yet. That's be cool, though, yeah.

JudoPunch

03-07-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Randombiscuit View Post
Everytime, i try to do a ranked match there is always noobs out the a$$ seriously put a requirement before doign ranked games make it like a 1 Ratio of win normal games. I'm pretty sure all of these solo/duo queue people have a 1 / 3 ratios of wins to losses to get to level 30. This is stupid.

Also add an co-op vs A.I. for 3 v 3 my friends are traumatized from our first 3 v 3 attempt vsing smurfs and they wont go anywhere near 3 v 3.
Was this english? Because this is so incoherent.... im honestly not supprised you having this much trouble with this game.

Randombiscuit

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

03-08-2012

yeah your, " im honestly not suPPrised yoU having this much trouble" is english? lol i dont read over what i write before i post it and neither do you.

P4R4D0X

03-08-2012

Don't try to be a Grammar Nazi if you can't set an example yourself. First rule. It's in the handbook.

Randombiscuit

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

03-08-2012

I'm not, but he tried so I'm helping him with his spelling.