No elo - 1400 elo

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Randombiscuit

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

03-07-2012

Everytime, i try to do a ranked match there is always noobs out the a$$ seriously put a requirement before doign ranked games make it like a 1 Ratio of win normal games. I'm pretty sure all of these solo/duo queue people have a 1 / 3 ratios of wins to losses to get to level 30. This is stupid.

Also add an co-op vs A.I. for 3 v 3 my friends are traumatized from our first 3 v 3 attempt vsing smurfs and they wont go anywhere near 3 v 3.

Draganjac

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

03-07-2012

Smart idea bro i support that =]!

P4R4D0X

03-07-2012

There is a thing called custom games. You can go into it and set the other team to bots for 3 v 3 on any map. And I disagree with the requirements thing, especially the wins to losses thing. In normal, odds are, up until level 20 or higher they spent their entire time learning HOW to play the game, and no matter how good they are now, they've still got a lot of losses because of that. And, even if they are PHENOMENAL in normal, there will still be other people who are learning the game there as well. Ranking isn't broken, eventually, if someone is causing teams to lose, they get pushed down to low ELO. If you're always pulling for your team, odds are you'll get out of ELO hell until you hit your average.

Randombiscuit

03-07-2012

But the thing is they push the team down in elo too so we will be stuck in the bracket with them, when we arn't supposed to be in that bracket. Maybe a kill death ration bases how much elo you lose... hmm but then support wouldn't be too good.

P4R4D0X

03-07-2012

Well, yes, but you aren't going to get EVERY single game with a bad team. Just keep playing, and over time you'll get to where you should be, promise.

Randombiscuit

03-07-2012

Also you cant invite bots to 3 v 3. So, that plan is out.

P4R4D0X

03-07-2012

Yes you can, I've done it several times. It's under custom games.

Randombiscuit

03-07-2012

I was under custom game i could only join games, and invite friends there was no add bot function.

P4R4D0X

03-07-2012

Which 3 v 3 are we talking about?

Randombiscuit

03-07-2012

twisted..... the annie in wonderland looking one.