Game Freezes when Game Starts

First Riot Post
1234567 ... 11
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Ai2M

08-01-2010

I have a problem about pvp.net client,am freeze at the start page and cannot to play or see the summonner profile.

TheNarwhalKing

08-02-2010

It seems to not do it as long as I wait for about 10 seconds before trying to open the shop. If I go too fast, it will freeze, and lately, I can at least alt+tab out and close LoL.

TheNarwhalKing

08-02-2010

bump

Raisu

08-02-2010

God, was about to post on this...

Iv had games where i crashed 3 times before being able to actually leave the summoner pad.
Solo Queues i dont see it happen often, but in Team Queues it happens practically every game.

For some reason it takes me about 30 seconds to a minute to get loaded in even with a fairly new laptop. so this really puts me in a position where im level 1 and everyone else is level 4-5 and i have to work way too hard to even try and catch up to everyone.

Its effectively put me out of Ranked games entirely.

Gabrielsynyster

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

08-02-2010

It happens on arranged team matches after vladimir patch. Its not a matter of putting your cursor on a skill or going to shop too fast, you can crash even if you havenīt done anything. Today i played several games without problems but then the chat server got unavailable and when they fixed it, the server went back to normal( freezing ). Anyway, this problem has been screwing many team games and as a user of the game i would like to receive an answer.

Leksu

08-03-2010

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gabrielsynyster View Post
It happens on arranged team matches after vladimir patch. Its not a matter of putting your cursor on a skill or going to shop too fast, you can crash even if you havenīt done anything. Today i played several games without problems but then the chat server got unavailable and when they fixed it, the server went back to normal( freezing ). Anyway, this problem has been screwing many team games and as a user of the game i would like to receive an answer.
I have only tried the crash in Aranged Team matches too. If I play solo normal or solo ranked, I don't freeze. If i play Aranged normal or Aranged ranked, there is like 60% chance of a freeze.

When it freezes it doesn't help to ctrl+alt+delete or anything else. I either have to wait for the game to crash itself and ask if I want to reconnect, or just restart my pc. It is a bit faster for me to let it crash by itself, but I'm still 2-3 levels behind anyone else when I join the game, and the usual item bugs where one item looks like another is present every time.

TheNarwhalKing

08-03-2010

bump

TheNarwhalKing

08-03-2010

hump bump

TheNarwhalKing

08-04-2010

Bump

Projekt

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

08-04-2010

Was just about to make a post about this and bump another with the same issue. It's either on first loading in or after a few seconds of buying/skilling. Then failing to reconnect 1-3 times, which is fun giving the other team an advantage.

1234567 ... 11