Game Freezes when Game Starts

First Riot Post
12345 ... 11
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

TheNarwhalKing

07-30-2010

Sometimes whenever I first get into the game, it will completely freezes. It's completely random, as it most likely doesn't happen again for a few games.

When it freezes, it won't let me do anything, but I can hear everything fine, such as Ventrillo(and even talk) and the game sound. I can't alt tab, ctrl esc, ctrl alt del, or alt f4. Nothing happens. I have to completely shut down my computer and pray that I get in game without it freezes.

It started after the last patch, but before it would stutter a little and freeze for a second or two, but now it's just a complete lockdown.

Also, how long does it take to do tickets? It's been over a week and still nothing, I'd love my forum account back

TheNarwhalKing

07-30-2010

Bump, i'd like to play.

TheNarwhalKing

07-30-2010

Any kind of response would be great. Even a "Soon" or "We're working on it" would be sufficient. Hell, I'd like even a "**** you" or "You're screwed, go back to SC2". Anything?

Final Boss

Adjudicator

07-31-2010

I'm having the exact same problem, it happened 3 times when I played Garen so I thought it was a bug with him, but then it happened with some other heroes too, it's often enough I'm afraid to even play, 1/3 games about.

HunterX

07-31-2010

Just had the same problem in my last two recent games... If I wait long enough I get a message that the game crashed and I can try to reconnect. After reconnecting it froze up again in my first game but worked well in my second. I don't even play ranked games now, because I think it might freeze up.

hauhau

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

07-31-2010

yea i get the same problem too its annoying

TheNarwhalKing

07-31-2010

It seems to happen to me sometimes whenever I try to open the store too fast or buy an item, if that makes sense.

Knight of Cero

07-31-2010

Earlier today, the game crashed several times after "summoning" each team. Then it remained laggy throughout the game, forcing me to leave because by the time I recconnected, I was lv 3 and everyone else was 13-15.

Now, the Lol.client launches, but the login screen is black. I can still hear the music, but screen stays black until i get a timeout message about a script error.

TheNarwhalKing

07-31-2010

Bumping this until it gets a reply or is fixed.

ThunderZero

07-31-2010

I get it from time to time, and so have two of my friends. It's really disorienting and can put you at a disadvantage.

12345 ... 11