The guide that is going to get corki nerfed

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Benadryl Jackson

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

09-08-2010

I'm very impressed with what you've done here. Well written, informative, and it has completely changed my outlook on Corki. I really want to play him now!

10/10 Benadryl Jackson points.

Brontobeuf

09-08-2010

Yes, you can teleport to a ward.
You can teleport to anything that has a green health bar on top of it. Ward, Shrrom, tower, creep targeted by a tower, etc. Everything but a player.

xahhfink6

09-08-2010

Quote:
Originally Posted by penatbater View Post
Waiting for xahhfink6's comments on the new changes. I was also thinking of geting manamune to corki, but then building that just drastically delays building his other items.

quick question. can you teleport into a ward?
Bronto beat me to it but yes you can teleport to a ward, which is of course another advantage to wriggles, one I should probably add to the original post.

I really like the new changes, though theres nothing that would really change how I play him, except for spamming missles a little bit more in lane/with golem... the extra range is especially useful when you have lizard/phage because it makes it much easier to snare someone inside of your gattling gun...

as far as the manamune, I can see it being an interesting item on him, but the fact that you have to build a tear of the goddess makes me think that it would really slow down this build, which depends on getting your attack damage in the hundreds very quickly. It is an item that I plan to test, and may be the key ingredient to finally finding a hybrid build that works.

Lorifel

09-08-2010

I feel like Manamune is somewhat similar to Rod of Ages - good, but takes forever to be charged. Better to be used by champs that can make some use for the giant mana pool: Kassadin, Kog'Maw, Blitzcrank.

Yuruku

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

09-09-2010

Corki feels about the same, the faster missle reload time is always nice when you're ina teamfight and gattling gun, blind em, and spam your rokkits for extra rape.

Pickles

09-11-2010

Quote:
Originally Posted by Edins View Post
any corki guide without trinity force or lichbane is a failure
Anyone who gets trinity or lichbane on corki is a noob. This guide is good.

Sunfire eve is better than lichbane corki. Corki doesn't get anything that involves building AP. He's a dps champion, not a mage. This is why people suck as corki. They think trinity and lich bane are good items on him when they're horrible. Corki is a good champion when people use REAL builds..... like the OP's.

xDiamantx

09-11-2010

It's a nice guide but Corki is very squishy when I used this build, especially since Frozen Mallet is Last, you better have a good tank.

Redenbacher

09-11-2010

Just gave this guide a try for the first time, and you were so right about Wriggle's. Nice catch on that one, and thanks for the great advice

Quote:
Originally Posted by xDiamantx View Post
It's a nice guide but Corki is very squishy when I used this build, especially since Frozen Mallet is Last, you better have a good tank.
I noticed this as well - As a result, after Black Cleaver I picked up Phage. It's not a lot, but it helped a little bit, and if you have the money the next time you go back and need the survivability, just upgrade to FM. No reason to follow the build to an absolute T.

Yuruku

09-11-2010

I dont see TF being better than getting an IE or BC. Ever.

concedes

09-12-2010

I saw Wriggle's Lantern and was immediately turned off since I've always thought it was a poor item on DPS champs, but you've swayed me with your stats as Corki with this build... I'm gonna try it out. This isn't unlike what I use now, but the early game is really different due to no Sheen/TF. So, question, do you rely early on whittling them down with Q harass, then going for a final burst, or do you try to gank more? At what point, like % of enemy health, do you decide it's safe to combo them down?