The guide that is going to get corki nerfed

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

kybarsfang

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

08-16-2010

Quote:
Originally Posted by penatbater View Post
this might be the guide that'll make me spend 6300 on corki i prefer playing unpopular heroes
I got him for free when I got the free Facebook Riot Girl Tristana. See if that happens for you, too.

iToadstool

08-17-2010

wow, time to pull Corki out of the trash bin.

LolCatIsLol

08-17-2010

Used this guide to great success... However, one thing I've noted is that it's better to get Frozen Mallet right after Black Cleaver, cause the moment they start noticing you're the carry you're screwed.

Also, I've found Youmuu's Ghostblade a great item for him. Passive gives him move speed for his gatling and the item gives him a ghostblade as well.

*Also, at all you people saying Wriggle's is useless on him: It is AWESOME, simply because until you get phage you get no CC (not counting blind) whatsoever, and Wriggle's helps you attain Lizard and Golem extremely easily. The ward also allows him to farm a lot in safety; you might spend that gold on a B.F. sword but without lifesteal you cannot golem or lizard, and even if you DO have lifesteal you will jungle way slower than a Wriggles Corki.

Sir Mancelot

08-17-2010

Hello there xahhfink6.
I'm extremely impressed by your guide and it helped me flourish with a champion that I had once thought was worthless.
Would you let me post this on a few LoL websites such as MOBAFire.com?
I just want to spread some Corki love throughout the internet =)

xahhfink6

08-17-2010

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sir Mancelot View Post
Hello there xahhfink6.
I'm extremely impressed by your guide and it helped me flourish with a champion that I had once thought was worthless.
Would you let me post this on a few LoL websites such as MOBAFire.com?
I just want to spread some Corki love throughout the internet =)
I would actually be fine with that as long as I get referenced as the original writer... as I stated earlier theres a few things I want to update right now... I've been busy with work but will probably be updating in the next couple days. You could post it now and watch out for that updated version or wait for me to edit it.

But yeah, I'm ok with you spreading this guide

Yuruku

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

08-17-2010

Xahhfink6:
I've done one game with this guide sofar, it was nice to have the extra power of the wriggles, and the ward? lifesaver, free 90g.

I just had a question, before i'd rush right into a trinity force.. I thought it was one of the be all end all items for corki, why in your opinion is it not listed?

Sir Mancelot

08-17-2010

I have every intention of referencing you as the original author of this great guide, and I hope that this guide will reach and acquire the fame it deserves. I understand you're in the midst of changing and organizing this guide but I will go ahead an post it up. I do advise you to keep in touch with me as yu revise and edit so I can do the same.

Thank you for letting me use your guide

Yuruku

08-18-2010

you should also post this on leaguecraft, im sure it'll get lots more views

Sir Mancelot

08-18-2010

Will do, it's just that the format of MOBAFire is way better, but I guess leaguecraft has more users.

Yuruku

08-18-2010

Also, thanks for this guide xah.

It -does- work, and it goes to show you just because someone tries something new doesnt mean it isn't right. I actually prefer wriggles as an early item, it works very very well.