The guide that is going to get corki nerfed

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Redenbacher

10-08-2010

Quote:
Originally Posted by xahhfink6 View Post
Well, the thing about BC is that it does actually do more when they have low armor...

but yes, if I can finish IE in one piece (from bf sword) I will generally buy it instead of blackcleaver
Of course, but so does Gatling Gun. I supposed what I'm curious about is if the Crit bonus on IE outweighs tearing them in to negative armor? I'm not sure how negative armor bonus damage actually functions. The burst potential of IE may be more valuable... but then again, that's a 1 in 5 chance you're banking on - so I'm not sure how they measure up on each other.

I suppose it would also depend on the enemy team composition as well. I'd rather have the BC if they're going to start stacking sunfires.

buckyou

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

10-08-2010

O: i played a game with OP yesterday! jungle karthus

xahhfink6

10-11-2010

Added the two most recent champs to the tier list

Pickles

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

10-11-2010

In my experience, this is the best build for Corki. I went legendary every game, only mine is slightly altered. I have a manamune.

However i disagree with the OP on what he said about valk. Valk can be used for some extra damage to kill creeps quicker. If you're not going to run away, you can use the extra damage 1vs1 mid solo. That's mostly it, other than running away and people following you.

FABIOForever

10-11-2010

Would an attack speed item right after cleaver work better? Get those armor debuff stacks up faster?

thunion

10-14-2010

I dont know if it was asked but what about TRINITY man if you got alots of dmg and infinity....you can hit really really nice dmg with trinity force remeber you biggest crit you ever made..and multiple it 2.5 imes.. triniry force can easely replace frozen malle i think it still have a chance to slow however it give some crit/speed/mana the thing why rinity shines on corki its becouse hes ult so its about every thrid or fourh attack will be 2.5x (I dont talk about the fun when enemy caster apporach the brushes where you sit with 5proc hp and you hit him with ult+1 attack=about 900 if not crit and about 1500 if crit..

Redenbacher

10-14-2010

Quote:
Originally Posted by thunion View Post
I dont know if it was asked but what about TRINITY man if you got alots of dmg and infinity....you can hit really really nice dmg with trinity force remeber you biggest crit you ever made..and multiple it 2.5 imes.. triniry force can easely replace frozen malle i think it still have a chance to slow however it give some crit/speed/mana the thing why rinity shines on corki its becouse hes ult so its about every thrid or fourh attack will be 2.5x (I dont talk about the fun when enemy caster apporach the brushes where you sit with 5proc hp and you hit him with ult+1 attack=about 900 if not crit and about 1500 if crit..
That was hard to read... but Trinity Force only multiplies off Base Damage. At most, it will give Corki 153 bonus damage on hit, and as far as I understand that bonus damage doesn't crit. It's expensive, and a lot of its stats aren't guaranteed, they're a chance. In the end, there are just a plethora of better alternatives.

TenebrousLuck

10-14-2010

Quote:
Originally Posted by xahhfink6
especially since you get very little attack speed from items.
Stopped reading here. You get plenty from items, which is why beserker greaves are useless.

Redenbacher

10-14-2010

Quote:
Originally Posted by TenebrousLuck View Post
Stopped reading here. You get plenty from items, which is why beserker greaves are useless.
Quote:
If you believe in nothing but armor pen in marks, DONT STOP READING. Armor pen is very very good, but it cannot go negative. When you are playing corki there will be no armor to penetrate, so you do not need the pen and can take other offensive runes. The other option here might be crit chance but the attack speed helps you to farm and push much more easily, especially since you get very little attack speed from items.
Taken out of context much? He never recommends Berserker's Greaves, first off (they aren't even mentioned in the guide). Second, he is stating that his build does not provide much in the way of attack speed until later in the game.

This is where reading comprehension comes in handy

Bloodknife

10-14-2010

Just used your guide, havent played Corki in probably over a month or two and I was never that good with him. I knew the basic outline of his moves and basic procedures but anyway, at the end of the game I had gone 8/1/11 with about 80 more creep kills than my team and about 100 more than the enemy team's highest. I really enjoyed reading your guide too. I love humorous guides, they make it so much more interesting to read. The videos are what really sold me on it though. Excellent usage. Without the videos I might not have tried it but the proof of this guides build was "in the pudding" so to speak. Overall very nicely done. I hardly comment on guides but considering my success with this one I felt the need to give credit. Keep em coming.
5/5