Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a ton of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out the boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

Ask Annie Hastur

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Ask the Herald

06-15-2012

Quote:
Little Hastur:
And also probably because a lot of my posts tend to have the "original" void remade annie assuming giger form and doing questionable things)

{{ ....wut? }}

Ms Annie Hastur

06-15-2012

Quote:
Ask the Herald:
{{ ....wut? }}

I take it you started posting after the finale where Omen, Shala, Annie, and Kog faced off against Origin in a big rp thing and Annie's psyche split in two?

You should read my whole thing front to back. High octane nightmare fuel warning, though)

Ms Annie Hastur

06-16-2012

Bawmp)

Ask Ezreal

06-16-2012

Annie, if you had to only rip out one vital organ or bone structure out of a person what would you choose? I personally would go for the spine.

Ms Annie Hastur

06-16-2012

Quote:
Ask Ezreal:
Annie, if you had to only rip out one vital organ or bone structure out of a person what would you choose? I personally would go for the spine.

Annie's eyes widen then suddenly close.

"The liver. And only half of it. Ripping out the spine is instantaneous and relatively painless. By taking out half of the liver, they would die within thirty minutes and subsist of excruciating pain for the remainder."

Ask Ezreal

06-16-2012

Quote:
Little Hastur:
Annie's eyes widen then suddenly close.

"The liver. And only half of it. Ripping out the spine is instantaneous and relatively painless. By taking out half of the liver, they would die within thirty minutes and subsist of excruciating pain for the remainder."

"Not when you tell them that you're going to rip out their spine, and then you grab ahold of it, but u don't rip it out, you get to see the fear in their eyes, and the tears as they beg for mercy."

((what has this thread done to me. P.S. please don't associate past posts with Ez's character >.&gt)

Zanes Zalesh

06-16-2012

Oh, someone awakened it again... Or keep awakening, it's hard to tell how long she'll keep as a kid...

Well then, research time. Annie, can you lick this, please? It's lollypop flavored, so it wont taste weird, but i want to verify somethings...

*Zanes proceeds to give the young magi a silver disk on a stick, pretty much a large lollypop... Made of alchemical moonsilver.*

Ms Annie Hastur

06-17-2012

Quote:
Zanes Zalesh:
Oh, someone awakened it again... Or keep awakening, it's hard to tell how long she'll keep as a kid...

Well then, research time. Annie, can you lick this, please? It's lollypop flavored, so it wont taste weird, but i want to verify somethings...

*Zanes proceeds to give the young magi a silver disk on a stick, pretty much a large lollypop... Made of alchemical moonsilver.*

"You're trying to poison me with mercury....? I'm a child, not an idiot."

Zanes Zalesh

06-17-2012

This is no mercury, you know that mercury is liquid at room temperatures, right? It's alchemical silver, the same time of Vayne's arrows.

Ms Annie Hastur

06-17-2012

Quote:
Zanes Zalesh:
This is no mercury, you know that mercury is liquid at room temperatures, right? It's alchemical silver, the same time of Vayne's arrows.

Sorry, thought you said quicksilver. Moonsilver is for change, right? One of the catalyst metals?)

Annie looks at him wearily for a moment, then grabs the thing and sticks it in her mouth. She stands normally for a minute, then begins to twitch as she is forcefully morphed into her void form, in which she pounces Zanes and attempts to fill his chest cavity with thousands of voidling eggs by attempting to rip open his chest and then lay them in his busted open ribcage.