Ask Annie Hastur

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

WexAndywn

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

Recruiter

03-08-2012

Dear Annie,

Were you born with pink hair?

Summoner Wex

Ms Annie Hastur

03-08-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by LoonyLovegood View Post
Little Hastur,

Will anything bad happen if you say your last name three times in a row?
No, Why would you ask? Were you imagining that I would arise from my eternity of slumber, my blackened dripping form trembling with the chaos of a thousand rotting souls, and as I bask in the light of the dead star, I will bring forth a shadowed mist that devours the innocence of children, corrupting the hearts and minds of all mortal kind, forcing them into my seven mouths?

That'd be silly.

Uh, Swain told me to type that, he keeps asking me to show him where mommy and daddy and their friends live, so he's here kinda often.

Ms Annie Hastur

03-08-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by WexAndywn View Post
Dear Annie,

Were you born with pink hair?

Summoner Wex

Yes, and the lining around my eyes is also a birthmark. Something about mommy and daddy and where we live.

Ms Annie Hastur

03-09-2012

There a rule on bumping these?)

WexAndywn

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

Recruiter

03-09-2012

Dear Annie,

What are your thoughts on Brand? Do you think he'll 'cleanse the world with fire', or is he just misunderstood?

Summoner Wex

AskUdyr

03-09-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Little Hastur View Post
Tibbers says your bear aspect is a girl, and is very attractive.

I love these, they go very well on my toast in the morning, and thank you for the offer, I will let you know.

I like them when they aren't... About work.
Tibbers says our aspect is...Heh. Tell your bear Tibbers that she is flattered, but is in a committed relationship now. She however hopes the two of them can remain courteous towards one another.

Do your best to answer their questions, little firebrand, and do not be afraid to say no to any. It is your right.

Ms Annie Hastur

03-09-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by WexAndywn View Post
Dear Annie,

What are your thoughts on Brand? Do you think he'll 'cleanse the world with fire', or is he just misunderstood?

Summoner Wex
Brand isn't gonna be able to, miss Mandrake says so. I do think he's fun, though. I could probably learn... somethin' from him.

Marìsa Kirisame

03-09-2012

hey there little missy! just came here to tell you that Kog'maw and I enjoyed you and Tibber's company when we all built forts together. Morde' knocked them down when you left, but it's okay, I needed to put the pillows back anyways.
oh, and Brand told me to "Say hello to the little firecracker" for him.

so yeah, the old campfire says hi.

-Erebus Soulrend, Janitor

SpicyJackTheBard

Recruiter

03-09-2012

Annie,

You are a rather talented dancer. Have you considered going to school for it?

In all Sincerity,
Summoner Spicy Jack, the Bard of Piltover

Ms Annie Hastur

03-09-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by SpicyJackTheBard View Post
Annie,

You are a rather talented dancer. Have you considered going to school for it?

In all Sincerity,
Summoner Spicy Jack, the Bard of Piltover
I dance on the side, mommy was a ballet dancer when she was younger. If I didn't have training, I wouldn't be able to hold my balance.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Erebus Soulrend View Post
hey there little missy! just came here to tell you that Kog'maw and I enjoyed you and Tibber's company when we all built forts together. Morde' knocked them down when you left, but it's okay, I needed to put the pillows back anyways.
oh, and Brand told me to "Say hello to the little firecracker" for him.

so yeah, the old campfire says hi.

-Erebus Soulrend, Janitor
I don't like mordekaiser, he's a horrible evil.. armor suit, but people say that wenches love the mordekaiser's shoulders, and that I'll understand when I get older, but if his shoulders are attached to him, and he's a horrible evil person, how can someone love his shoulders?

If brand wasn't so mean, I'd like to be his friend. I Pass notes back and forth under fiddlestick's door sometimes.

Kog'maw is fun, I like kog'maw, but mister Relivash says I shouldn't be friends with void things, so I can't "afishly" say I'm his friend.