Ask Annie Hastur

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

IS15ae86e1c3de7a2369ab3

03-07-2012

At the Snowdown party that all the champions NOT locked in the vaults had, who was your secret Santa, who did you give a gift to, and what were those gifts?

-TF

IS15ae86e1c3de7a2369ab3

03-07-2012

At the Snowdown party that all the champions NOT locked in the vaults had, who was your secret Santa, who did you give a gift to, and what were those gifts?

-TF

IS10aa73f25589a39b94e65

03-07-2012

Annie,

What is your breakfast of champions?

Jax, Grandmaster at Arms

Ask Shyvana

03-07-2012

Hello, Annie.

I have to admit, you are very talented. You easily match young dragons. How much time do you spend training?

Ryugi Kazamaru

03-07-2012

Dear Annie,

How is it that you control fire so well? Did you just seem to be able to do it for as long as you remember, or did you learn? As another person that can control fire, I am very interested in how you do it so well! And, truthfully, you strike me as much nicer than Brand.

Curiously,
Summoner Kaz

Ask Kennen

03-07-2012

Dear Annie

Thanks for the Kog Maw plushie i didnt know that you could buy plushies of us from the institute

Ms Annie Hastur

03-08-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ask Kennen View Post
Dear Annie

Thanks for the Kog Maw plushie i didnt know that you could buy plushies of us from the institute
The costume of me where I dress like tibbers and tibbers dresses like me is actually the only one they sell of me. There's a small store in most City states, I think. I get them for free, because I'm marketable.

Quote:
Originally Posted by November Anon View Post
I understand. I have a few more questions, if you would be willing to oblige me:

1. Does Tibbers eat, sleep, or do anything that a living organism normally needs to do to function?

2. Is Tibbers a completely independent entity, or merely a psychic manifestation of your magical power (ie. a magic robot, if you will)?
1. Shadow bears eat magic, so, since I emserselled him, he... he does a symbote with me, that's what daddy says.

2. He's independent, but because of him being tibbers now, he can't go too far away from me, and doesn't want to anyway.

Quote:
Originally Posted by SpicyJackTheBard View Post
Miss Hastur,

What do you think the long-term psychological implications of fighting on the Fields of Justice at such a young age are?

in all sincerity,
Summoner Spicy Jack, the Bard of Piltover
N-no....

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ask Twisted Fate View Post

-TF
I got Nunu, so I made a tree into a charcoal figurine, the people who teach me to do fire better say that making arts with my fire is good practice for honing my abilities.

I got Orianna as my secret Santa, and she gave me a new rune screen, because mommy and daddy's town doesn't have a good one.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ask Jax View Post
Annie,

What is your breakfast of champions?

Jax, Grandmaster at Arms
Scrambled eggs and celery. But I also like to put spicy sauce on my eggs sometimes.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ask Shyvana View Post
Hello, Annie.

I have to admit, you are very talented. You easily match young dragons. How much time do you spend training?
Miss Mandrake and the other council people say I'm too powerful already for spell training, so I'm supposed to make arts and do... specific and precise work with my fire, which is supposed to help me control it better.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ryugi Kazamaru View Post
Dear Annie,

How is it that you control fire so well? Did you just seem to be able to do it for as long as you remember, or did you learn? As another person that can control fire, I am very interested in how you do it so well! And, truthfully, you strike me as much nicer than Brand.

Curiously,
Summoner Kaz
Mommy told me that fire magic is pretty rare, and that it usually takes years for someone to control it enough so that it doesn't burn the user, but to me, It's as easy as breathing.

SpicyJackTheBard

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

Recruiter

03-08-2012

Miss Hastur,

I'm sorry if I caused you distress with my previous question. I would like to make up for it by asking: What do you want to be when you grow up?

In all Sincerity,

Ms Annie Hastur

03-08-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by SpicyJackTheBard View Post
Miss Hastur,

I'm sorry if I caused you distress with my previous question. I would like to make up for it by asking: What do you want to be when you grow up?

In all Sincerity,
I'd like to be like Sona or Soraka, so then I could help people instead of... N-no... No.

SpicyJackTheBard

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

Recruiter

03-08-2012

Annie,

What do you think of Caitlyn? Do you think you'd like to be able to help people in the way that she does?

In all Sincerity,