Ask Annie Hastur

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

TheShadowOfChaos

Senior Member

08-19-2012

Pinky follow Annie out of boredom....


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Ms Annie Hastur

Senior Member

08-19-2012

"HAAAAAARDCOOOOOOOOORE!!!

NEW FROM MUNDO CORP! EXTREEEEEEEMO GOTHICA ANNIE DOLL HARNESSES THE POWER OF DARKNESS EXTREEEEEME!"

Annie turns towards the Camera in her Gothic Skin, holding up a gothic tibbers and annie action figure set. "Now you too, can harness the edgy and grimdark powers of the newest member of the my little Hastur line up. Yeaaaaaa." Annie says with only a bit of lackluster. The macho man narrator picks up talking again.


"CALL NOW AND YOU CAN RECEIVE THIS AND A FREE EMUMU ACTION FIGURE WHEN YOU PAY SHIPPING AND HANDLING, DRENCH THE WORLD IN YOUR ENRAGED TEARS AAAAAAGH!!! BUT WAIT, THERE'S MORE! CALL NOW AND FOR ONLY AN EXTRA 4TH PAYMENT OF 19.99, YOU CAN ALSO GET THE GOTHIC ORIANNA AND THE BALL, A FULL SET FOR ONLY 4 EASY PAYMENTS OF 19.99!! IT'S A STEAAAAAAAAL AUGH"

The camera closes in and backs away from the full set of 5 quickly and shakes back and forth while doing so.

"YOU CANNOT AFFORD TO MESS UP ON THIS OFFER, ONLY YOU HAVE THE POWER OF EDGY AND GRIMDARK!!! HAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA AGHRAAAAAAAAHHH!"

Please ask a parent before calling and ordering, Mundo Corp is not responsible for any of the following in use of this product, Cancer, AIDS, CanCAIDS, Mesothelioma, Mercury poisoning, Explosive Diarrhea, long term constipation, explosive vomiting, lack of petite, dizzy spells, dry cough, hives, cysts, parasites, for any extra diseases not covered by the Mundo Corp product healthcare Warranty, please refer to your medical dictionary.


(100th page surprise)


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

AskKarthus

Senior Member

08-19-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Little Hastur View Post
"HAAAAAARDCOOOOOOOOORE!!!

NEW FROM MUNDO CORP! EXTREEEEEEEMO GOTHICA ANNIE DOLL HARNESSES THE POWER OF DARKNESS EXTREEEEEME!"

Annie turns towards the Camera in her Gothic Skin, holding up a gothic tibbers and annie action figure set. "Now you too, can harness the edgy and grimdark powers of the newest member of the my little Hastur line up. Yeaaaaaa." Annie says with only a bit of lackluster. The macho man narrator picks up talking again.


"CALL NOW AND YOU CAN RECEIVE THIS AND A FREE EMUMU ACTION FIGURE WHEN YOU PAY SHIPPING AND HANDLING, DRENCH THE WORLD IN YOUR ENRAGED TEARS AAAAAAGH!!! BUT WAIT, THERE'S MORE! CALL NOW AND FOR ONLY AN EXTRA 4TH PAYMENT OF 19.99, YOU CAN ALSO GET THE GOTHIC ORIANNA AND THE BALL, A FULL SET FOR ONLY 4 EASY PAYMENTS OF 19.99!! IT'S A STEAAAAAAAAL AUGH"

The camera closes in and backs away from the full set of 5 quickly and shakes back and forth while doing so.

"YOU CANNOT AFFORD TO MESS UP ON THIS OFFER, ONLY YOU HAVE THE POWER OF EDGY AND GRIMDARK!!! HAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA AGHRAAAAAAAAHHH!"

Please ask a parent before calling and ordering, Mundo Corp is not responsible for any of the following in use of this product, Cancer, AIDS, CanCAIDS, Mesothelioma, Mercury poisoning, Explosive Diarrhea, long term constipation, explosive vomiting, lack of petite, dizzy spells, dry cough, hives, cysts, parasites, for any extra diseases not covered by the Mundo Corp product healthcare Warranty, please refer to your medical dictionary.


(100th page surprise)
(( I expected a bump, and what do I see? A long post of winning. ))


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Ms Annie Hastur

Senior Member

08-19-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by AskKarthus View Post
(( I expected a bump, and what do I see? A long post of winning. ))
Bi - winning)


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Unexisted

Senior Member

08-19-2012

annie,brand is a meanie head to you,i dislike him.ohya can you make crying sound for me? your really adorable when you do that.


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Ms Annie Hastur

Senior Member

08-19-2012

Annie attempts to read the question, but is distracted by the abhorrent grammatical errors and sentence structure. She attempts to answer nonetheless.

"Yes."


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Ms Annie Hastur

Senior Member

08-20-2012

bampu)


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Unexisted

Senior Member

08-20-2012

here,this well make it clear
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kXxW5xQlbGk


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Ms Annie Hastur

Senior Member

08-20-2012

Annie responds thusly. "No, I won't make a crying sound for you."


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Unexisted

Senior Member

08-20-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Little Hastur View Post
Annie responds thusly. "No, I won't make a crying sound for you."
aww,come on annie! you dont have to be such a meanie head! your soooooo adorable and cute to the top when you do that!! the first time i hear that sound i was like,OMG!!!annie,i wish i have a sis like you!! sooooooo cute >.<