Ask Annie Hastur

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Ms Annie Hastur

03-07-2012

I found a use for this account after all.)

Miss Mandrake says I have to do an asking thing because I am contractumally obligated to do more stuff, like when I had to do the brushing thing for Mundocorp. Because I am marketable.

Now you have to ask me questions.

Kg Maw

03-07-2012

Fire girl. does bear ever wish he could be free? Kog'maw wishes he was free sometimes, and Kog'maw can run around and eat stuffs! Bear cannot. Is bear sad?

Ms Annie Hastur

03-07-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kg Maw View Post
Fire girl. does bear ever wish he could be free? Kog'maw wishes he was free sometimes, and Kog'maw can run around and eat stuffs! Bear cannot. Is bear sad?
Bear? Oh, Tibbers? Tibbers is... Uh..

Mommy said tibbers is emserselled to me, so if I'm happy, tibbers is happy, I guess, he doesn't say anything about free stuff.

He does complain about not getting new toys like I do when I'm doing fire.

Ask Kennen

03-07-2012

Dear Annie
I heard from tristana who heard from teemo who heard from rumble that you like amumu
Confirm/Deny

November Anon

03-07-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ask Kennen View Post
Dear Annie
I heard from tristana who heard from teemo who heard from rumble that you like amumu
Confirm/Deny
Woah, woah woah. Hold your horses. Since when did Teemo and Rumble get along?

Also, directed at Annie, have you ever regretted killing someone on the Fields of Justice?

Ms Annie Hastur

03-07-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ask Kennen View Post
Dear Annie
Confirm/Deny
Amumu is my best friend, I like him very much. I also like nunu, and willump is friends with tibbers, I also like orianna, she's funny.

Quote:
Originally Posted by November Anon View Post
Woah, woah woah. Hold your horses. Since when did Teemo and Rumble get along?

Also, directed at Annie, have you ever regretted killing someone on the Fields of Justice?
I- I don't wanna talk about it...

November Anon

03-07-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Little Hastur View Post
I- I don't wanna talk about it...
I understand. I have a few more questions, if you would be willing to oblige me:

1. Does Tibbers eat, sleep, or do anything that a living organism normally needs to do to function?

2. Is Tibbers a completely independent entity, or merely a psychic manifestation of your magical power (ie. a magic robot, if you will)?

Kg Maw

03-07-2012

Tibber is bear, not robot. Blitzcrank is robots. Or maybe Golem? Orianna is also robots, and Veek-tor is half the robots. That's all the robots, Kog'maw thinks.

November Anon

03-07-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kg Maw View Post
Tibber is bear, not robot. Blitzcrank is robots. Or maybe Golem? Orianna is also robots, and Veek-tor is half the robots. That's all the robots, Kog'maw thinks.
Ah, you misunderstand. The "magic robot" was merely an analogy. My question is whether Tibbers has his own mind, or whether he is merely an extension of Annie's mind and magical power.

SpicyJackTheBard

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

Recruiter

03-07-2012

Miss Hastur,

What do you think the long-term psychological implications of fighting on the Fields of Justice at such a young age are?

in all sincerity,
Summoner Spicy Jack, the Bard of Piltover