Would you like more champions like Annie in LoL? (Little girls who make grown men cry

Yes! 230 57.79%
No! 168 42.21%
Voters: 398. You may not vote on this poll

Needs more Loli Champions (Little girls who kick-ass!)

12345 ... 11
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Kama Toki

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

07-30-2010

Frankly i think everyone can agree. Annie is possibly the most loved champion in the game at this point. Everyone is obsessed with her (enough to warrant some huge threads about "Teenage Annie") and she has become the very image of LoL itself.

So why not more?

Everyone loves Annie because of her cute appearance, her awesome One-liners ("Have you seen my bear tibbers?") and although no-one wants to openly admit it, the innuendo that's almost unbearably intentional.

Mind you, if the champion Is underaged it shouldn't be innuendo charged, it should be cute and adorable with just the right quotes to make round out the personality into something you love. I would leave that to riot, and i myself would much rather a female champion based on personality than a champion like Ashe/Akali/Katarina, who require duct-tape to hold their outfits together.

The truth is, Cute Champions just bide over well with the community, you would be hard pressed to find someone who didn't love Annie the second they heard one of her quotes.

So how about an idea? I hear gangplank is sorta sad with no pirate crewmates and all?
What about a girl with dual pistols and an awesome hat? You know it would be awesome.

Example
(it's Patty from Vesperia)

Lmfao, and i was thinking of "Inb4 Pedo" too, Chill i aint a pedo, I just love Annie and wish there were more champions like her. Is that bad?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kama Toki View Post
So there is no chance, not even .0001% that i simply like like Cute champions?

No chance that seeing an Annie run around and giggle makes me smile on the inside, and no possible chance that like every other human on the planet, i have a soft side for the laughter of children and the entertaining personalities they bring along?

Guess not, Guess because i think kids kicking ass are pretty awesome i'm instantly a Pedo, i'm instantly a "lesser human" because you decide that everyone in this game has to be 18+ with outfits that would make even the most lenient parents cringe.

Yeah, it seems if you so much as mention little girls on the internet you're a pedo. I stand by what i said earlier. IF you consider someone else a pedophile for the simple mention of cuteness of likability of Young-Female characters, yet you don't base it off of "Attraction" which would be the basis of real pedophilia. You are making connections that prove YOU have been trained to associate children with sexual situations.

If you didn't why would you be making these assumptions?

The poll results are telling me that everyone hates me for saying i love Annie, yet they all secretly love Annie themselves, you guys are silly.

Onlyashadow

07-30-2010

Get out of here pedo

UrsaMinor

07-30-2010

no

AtridOne

07-30-2010

You're a pedophile.

Alazreal

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

07-30-2010

Why don't you have a seat...

Mizuto

07-30-2010

Have you seen my bare tibbers?

NTCrayons

07-30-2010

I want a tiny yordle mage girl of some kind...

Kama Toki

07-30-2010

In all seriousness is it a crime for people to love cuteness? -.- i think you guys are just /b/tards.

Miltrivd

07-30-2010

NO. Hell, I already use a Teen Annie custom skin 'cuz I don't think children should be killing other people (you need to be older to assassinate lol). It's a **** battlefield.

They seem out of place BIG TIME! So I can't relate to your "loli" prefference.

I think you have been reading too much manga/watching anime that it kinda twisted your sense of aesthetics. Like it already did to the japanese.

12345 ... 11