AP or AD shaco?

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Slickpc

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

03-08-2012

AP > AD shaco Early game
AD >>>>>>>>>>>>> AP shaco late game

Freshly Unbanned

03-08-2012

AP for ****s and giggles.
AD for hardcore ganking time.

LordDark009

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

03-11-2012

AD is the only way to play him. AP is way too reliant on the boxes.
if you can play AD shaco correctly jungling, you can easily get FB from grabbing red, smiting blue wrath then ganking mid. one game i went 10/0/2 by the 20 min mark and gotten every lane to push a turret down.
AP you can maybe snag a kill on someone face checking the bush, but after that one kill the other team is gonna be very cautious about bushes.

UL9 Spark

03-11-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by AveragePhallus View Post
I agree. One of my friends is a dominant Shaco. How does he do it? AD. People just don't fall for the Shaco Box nests anymore. It used to work, "Let me just check in this bu- OH **** | An ally has been slain".. Not anymore.

Then again, there will always be the unconcentrated player who just roams when Shaco has been out of lane for more than 30 seconds.

IMO Shaco is best AD. He can get a level 6 dragon, does much more sustained damage, has more potent ganks and is an all-around better jungler (counter-jungling included)
The only issue I have with AD shaco is that he falls off late game. His play style is quite unique in that he essentially floats around teamfights and scares the hell out of teams by turning up right behind enemy carries and assassinating them at half health. But in long teamfights his ability to do sustained damage is quelled by the fact that he is a glass cannon and gets blown up if deceive is on cooldown. AP shaco, however, can do just as much damage from a distance with his shiv, and can throw boxes around the fight to harass and even initiate with the 2 second fear. That being said, I play shaco as an AD jungler, but when I feel like laning I play him AP. Almost guaranteed first blood with that box bush trick.