Is it too easy to comeback on Dominion?

Yes 18 26.87%
No 46 68.66%
Not easy enough 3 4.48%
Voters: 67. You may not vote on this poll

Is it too easy to comeback on Dominion?

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Ikarurob

03-07-2012

depends, are you a ****ing moron like cherokeepimp? then the answer is yes

if you have an iq above a vegtable it only happens when the winning team goes dumb.

CommodoreSkippy

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

03-07-2012

It is not "easy" but it is feasible. Dominion is NEVER over until someone's Nexus ticks down to 0.
Games can go from 15-350 to 12-0. It's not common, but it can happen.

And that's reason #3 of why I love Dominion.

urmamasllama

03-08-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ikarurob View Post

if you have an iq above a vegtable it only happens when the winning team goes dumb.
-1 for being a total ******
Go seek anger management courses sir

Terminal Devast

03-08-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ikarurob View Post

Although I wouldn't go insulting people when saying this, I partially agree with the idea that this usually only happens if the winning team starts to stop playing as well.

Mostly I think comebacks start happening when the losing team starts to show how good they actually are... or suddenly that one afk one their team returns.

Seriously, a barely losing 4vs5 often turns into a "the calvary has arrived" moment if that missing 5th player on the losing team turns out to be on level with the rest of the team.
This is a neat one really since it prevents the aggrevating stomp the match otherwise would have been and usually turns out to be a well fought match regardless of the outcome.

Another comeback situation I've seen, is some teams rely on having keeping momentum going. They make one mistake, loss some ground and aren't able to recover.

Usually these are the guys that are only really good at capping or defending but not both.

IS1279fbc201d65a

03-08-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Glumduk View Post
No, but it happens.

Often, my team will go 200 or 300 - 400 before it starts picking up. I haven't seen anything silly like a 1 to 400 come back in quite some time.
At least i had a 1 - 100 comeback.
Laughed my ass off... that one point..

GrignardTS

03-08-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by lovethefreedom View Post
At least i had a 1 - 100 comeback.
Laughed my ass off... that one point..
Once we were down ~120 to ~400 and we capped and held them to ~200 and traded points off for the win.

Late scaling champions ftw. Its amazing how one lost team fight can shift a match like that some times.

SlasherBag

03-08-2012

Its nice that there isn't such a point of steamrollage like SR when the scores get to a certain distance apart. That said, I almost always have "comebacks" when I play vayne and start getting triple kills left and right late game. But there's nothing saying the other team can't have a late game hyper carry as well, so its balanced imo.