Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a ton of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out the boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

Champs who are sub par because of the current meta

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

So I was playing with an akali the other day which is funny because I hadnt really seen anyone play her in a long long time, Probably since I was level 20 or so. And I thought about it, besides the fact that she is just arguebly not a good champion in higher level matches (I said argueable). She simply doesnt fit in the current meta. I suppose she can solo mid, but i have always felt she is to squishy and deosnt have the poke or the farming abiilty to survive it. And she cannot be a solo top against and ad brusier she will get pushed around all day. And bot is just a no.

Which leaves the question of what other champs are not good simply because the meta doesnt really allow for them to be good right now?

Sidenote: I am not a huge fan of the current meta involving support champs. I understand why it is so but it rules out so many other viable support characters due to no farm and the relience on gold items.