can u make ppl stop reporting u for anything

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

emailsupport9382

03-07-2012

everytime i play this game i get fail teammates more than 70% of the time. I dont like to go afk or talk trash, but sometimes when i play ppl talk down to me calling me a noob witch im not i have a lvl 30 acc witch u guys banned but ill get to that in a min. so these noobs report me for trash talk witch i am but only because they started it and im not going to let them call me a noob and most of the time when they call me a noob its because they would face check a bush and get like 4 or 5 ppl on them and ik it and pingged to get back and they always just go in then they call me a noob saying why didnt u go in or something stupid like that. now what i suggest is that u get rid of this reporting system and just replace it with something when u can not ban a player but just be able to block them and not play with them again in the future and u can approve of others u like playing so u can possibly get matched up with them again. im just saying this because i've been banned twice on my acc for nothing. plz riot fix this serious problem. tired of being afraid to play a game cuz of these noobs report me for nothing.

emailsupport9382

03-07-2012

im really considering quitting this game if im just going to keep getting reported form stupid noobs and stop banning my other acc i really want to play this game but i cant with noobs banning me left and right.

SkeletalArm

03-07-2012

Accept the Summoner's Code and don't let them or their mistakes get to you. Instead help them out a little so that you actually win a game with fun and respect.

If you feel that the game is too stressful then you should stop playing and go play a different game that is not competitive.

Enchantz

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

03-07-2012

Community is full of 5 year old kids ,get used to it :P

Soljahh

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

Recruiter

03-07-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by emailsupport9382 View Post
everytime i play this game i get fail teammates more than 70% of the time.
Fail teammates, Im willing to bet you tell them that in game.

Quote:
I dont like to go afk or talk trash, but sometimes when i play ppl talk down to me calling me a noob witch im not i have a lvl 30 acc witch u guys banned but ill get to that in a min.
So here you're saying youre not trash talking and going afk.

Quote:
so these noobs report me for trash talk witch i am but only because they started it and im not going to let them call me a noob
Wait, you just said that you DONT trash talk, now you do?

Quote:
and most of the time when they call me a noob its because they would face check a bush and get like 4 or 5 ppl on them and ik it and pingged to get back and they always just go in then they call me a noob saying why didnt u go in or something stupid like that.
Blah blah blah, rage rage rage, QQQQQQQQQQQ. Not everyone matches your 2000+ elo score, so settle down sparky and let people enjoy their game... if they like dying in bushes, push for the surrender. The odds are you wont have 2 retarded people vote no, right? >_<

Quote:
now what i suggest is that u get rid of this reporting system and just replace it with something when u can not ban a player but just be able to block them and not play with them again in the future and u can approve of others u like playing so u can possibly get matched up with them again. im just saying this because i've been banned twice on my acc for nothing. plz riot fix this serious problem. tired of being afraid to play a game cuz of these noobs report me for nothing.
You've been banned for nothing, yet you called them noobs in this thread, admitted to trash talking and calling them noobs in match, and Im sure flame raged all over your monitor during your match. Ya, sounds like the ban was justified... seeing as how you've been banned TWICE before, maybe you should keep your temper in check or go into anger management. Just repeat after me... I feel pretty! I feel pretty!

SummonerCraft

03-08-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Enchantz View Post
Community is full of 5 year old kids ,get used to it :P
Completely agree!

medicvalues

03-08-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Soljahh View Post
I feel pretty! I feel pretty!
do what he is doing start having a good time...... dont stop me now

ps no need for yelling only <3 somone gets angry at you <3