Philosopher Stone

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Visinvictus

03-07-2012

I noticed that upgrading this item to Elisas miracle for 500g and then selling it for 910g actually gets you more gold than if you just sold the Philosopher Stone for 400g. Its not a huge difference, but I sometimes buy a philosopher stone for sustain and extra income for laning phase, but sell it late game to finish an item build and/or get back the inventory slot for something more useful. I know it isn't a lot, but it doesn't make much sense to me that you can gain 10g for upgrading this item before you sell it?

Invictrix

03-07-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Visinvictus View Post
I noticed that upgrading this item to Elisas miracle for 500g and then selling it for 910g actually gets you more gold than if you just sold the Philosopher Stone for 400g. Its not a huge difference, but I sometimes buy a philosopher stone for sustain and extra income for laning phase, but sell it late game to finish an item build and/or get back the inventory slot for something more useful. I know it isn't a lot, but it doesn't make much sense to me that you can gain 10g for upgrading this item before you sell it?
shhh its a secret. Also Eleisa's miracle is underestimated.

Ansate

03-07-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Invictrix View Post
shhh its a secret. Also Eleisa's miracle is underestimated.
What this man said. Miracle is godly for a top lane and a good early-mid game item for someone not going Merc Treads, and the sustain is amazing.

breadbocks

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

03-07-2012

SHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!

Besides, it's 10 gold. Big whoop.

K K0

03-08-2012

I never buy Elisa's miracle simply because it loses it's gold per 10 stat when you buy it and it's not a end game item.

Cocona Vatel

03-08-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by K K0 View Post
I never buy Elisa's miracle simply because it loses it's gold per 10 stat when you buy it and it's not a end game item.
god forbid you buy a dorans item then, there not end game either

AntiTcb

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

03-08-2012

Welcome to half a year ago.

ZfelpZ

03-08-2012

:O

NoMonku

03-09-2012

10g is a lot man. That 10 less second on fountain if you are waiting for something :P.