Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a ton of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out the boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

Movespeed Quints?

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Oceanbringer

03-07-2012

Thinking about buying these, but how viable are they?

The Canadian Kid

03-07-2012

depends on the champ but theyre worth it, i dont regret buying them and i think you can get them for 1500 ip if you get the halloween ones.

yes theyre viable, especially on champs like ryze/warwick who can really be flexible with runes.

theyre mandatory on twisted fate.

Duke Br0heimer

03-07-2012

If I could have *** with those movespeed quints, I would.

They're that amazing.

Jaded Box

03-07-2012

Viable on almost every champion in the game. I originally bought them for Udyr and Ryze but I use them on almost all my champions except a few AD and AP carries.

Kanye Thresh

03-07-2012

super viable

Professor You

03-07-2012

They really help the jungler speed and ganks.

Toraxa

03-07-2012

I bought them as my first quints, since I could use them on any champion and get some benefit out of them. They also work pretty well for jungle skarner and udyr. They also are (or were, not played her in a while) a viable option for Irelia top.

They don't seem to be the best option for many champions, but they're not a bad choice for really anybody if you don't have something better either. Similar to armor yellows, or MR blues, I suppose.

SodaPawp

03-07-2012

Those that have them swear by them, and those who haven't yet question their viability. I myself committed to the dark side and love my MS quints.

VIOLENTxSHINOBI

03-07-2012

I love them like a fat kid loves shade in the summer.

IS16e7c68f67142a

03-07-2012

They are one of the best purchases you can make. Not only are they viable on -anyone- but they scale well into late game. There are obviously better choices in some situations but you just can't go wrong with them, they always work.