[PSS Champion Concept] Shiida, The Jungle Nymph

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Kurogano

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

03-07-2012

Name: Shiida

Title: The Jungle Nymph

Attributes: Ranged, Mage, Support

Weapon: None

Stats:

Health: 360 (+75)
Heatlh Regen: 5 (+0.55)
Mana: 300 (+60)
Mana Regen: 7 (+0.6)
Damage: 50 (+3)
Attack Speed: 0.625 (+2.5%)
Armor: 9 (+2)
Magic Resist: 30 (+0)
Movement Speed: 340
Range: 550

Abilities:

Passive: Faeries Presence
All healing effects are increased by 4/6/8/10% and healing over time effects are increased by 6/9/12/15% for all friendly units. (1/4/7/11). As Shiida Presence grows her apperence changes.

Q: Faeries Dust
Description: Shiida scatter dust particles from her wings around a choosen target. Should this target be an ally they are healed over time. Should this target be an enemy they take damage over time, and get stunned briefly by the dust.
Damage: 12/24/36/48/60 ( 9% AP) every second
Heal: 18/36/54/72/90 ( 11% AP) every second
Cooldown: 15/14/13/12/11 Seconds
Cost: 75/80/85/90/95 Mana
Range: 500 units
Duration: 4 Seconds
Stun: 1 seconds

W: Faerie Fire
Description: Shiida sends forth a burst of faerie magic weakening her enemies defenses or strengthening her allies defenses. This effect stacks
Cooldown: 16/15.5/15/14.5/14 Seconds ( can be cased 3 times before going on CD)
Cost: 75/80/85/90/95 Mana
Buff: 5/8/11/14/17 Armor and 2/5/8/11/14 Magic Resistance
Debuff: 5/8/11/14/17 Armor and 2/5/8/11/14 Magic Resistance
Duration: 5 seconds

E: Hymn of Protection
Description: Shiida uses her powers to protect a target from all untargeted attacks.
Cooldown: 19/18/17/16/15 seconds
Cost: 65/75/85/95/105 Mana
Range: 600 units
Duration: 3 Seconds

R(Ultimate): Blessed Barrier
Description: Creates a barrier around all team mates that absorbs incoming damage while dealing damage back to the attackers.
Damage: 30/35/40% (+1% per 50 AP) of damage taken by the shield is sent back as magic damage.
Shield: 185/310/435 (+60% AP) damage is absorbed
Cooldown: 160/135/110 Seconds
Cost: 100/145/190 Mana
Radius of AoE: 1500 units
Duration: 6 Seconds

Recommended Items:
Meki Pendant
Mercury's Treads
Soul Shroud
Archangel's Staff
Shurelya's Reverie
Rabadon's Deathcap

Lore:

Few beings exist with more empathy toward the natural world than the faeries. These creatures are reclusive and cunning enough so that the more prodigious races of Runeterra view them as simple myth. Being so attuned to the mechanisms of nature, the faeries typically thrive in dappled woodlands and other such picturesque places; the last place to expect a faerie would be none other than the tainted Plague Jungles. This expanse of twisted trees harbors a myriad of fauna, each specimen more weird than the last. Even more versatile are the plants that grow here. One of the most common is a virulent lichen, and every day these lichens pump clouds of yellowish spores into the thick, tropical air. Such a fog of pollen coats the wings of faeries, but that is only the technical reason for their negligence of the Plague Jungles.

Most optimistic and determined among faeries is Shiida, who had the misfortune of being blown into the heart of the Plague Jungles by a foul wind. Immediately she fell from splendor, and wandered the perilous forest floor, unable to regain flight. After a week of barely surviving, Shiida's attitude began to change. She realized that the Plague Jungles had a great deal of potential, possibly more than any other habitat in Runeterra, and decided that fate had deposited her in its leaf-loam for a single purpose: to 'cure' the jungle of its numerous afflictions and set it to rights. The only question in her mind was how to do so. All faeries boasted an invigorating presence, but a single faerie's aura would not staunch the tide of complaints the Plague Jungle had to offer. After adapting to her new climes she left the jungle on foot and made a beeline for the Institute of War, where she became a Champion for the promise of a solution to her ultimate quest.

"I can't yet purify the Plague Jungles, but with every triumph I grow a step closer—and you're my newest footstool." - Shiida, the Jungle Nymph

Quotes:

Champion Selection
"Come with me, and we will heal this good earth."

Attacking
"The jungle cries for help."
"Sounds dangerous. I like it."
"For the scarred earth."
"Here goes everything..."
"I bring renewal."

Moving
"On wings of nature."
"You can count on me."
"I'll be there."
"Let's fly."
"I wonder what's out there."
"Don't worry. I'm coming."
"Like seeds on the wind."

Taunt
"If you think faerie dust is harmless, think again."

Joke
"I am NOT a pixie! Can't you tell the difference?"

Looks:
Attack
launches a bolt of clustered faerie dust resembling pollen at the enemy from her hand, randomly alternating between each hand

Critical
launches an arrowhead-shaped bolt of clustered faerie dust resembling pollen at the enemy from both hands

Death
falls to her knees, then face down on the ground; turns to dust that blows away in the wind

Movement Style
flies, rapidly beating her wings like a bee

Dance
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SNr-d__-gOE

Members of the team that worked on this champion:
Kurogano (original idea)
HarimauKumbang (Concept Art)
SohpistOfErebus (Lore)
Edasich (Cosmetics)
FelixKam
Xnot
Roew
Barathol

Appearance:
Attachment 509217

Black Tides

03-07-2012

Seems like a pretty sweet support type. Her ultimate's damage shield is a bit ridiculous, though. While the cooldown is pretty solid, the damage return seems insanely overpowered. With this ult, you are guaranteed to win a team fight. Also what do you mean by

Quote:
Creates a barrier around all team mates that absorbs incoming damage
... does this mean it is like Karthus' ultimate (well, the opposite technically lol) and shields EVERY friendly champion on the map, or just nearly champions?

Xnot

03-07-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Black Tides View Post
does this mean it is like Karthus' ultimate and shields EVERY friendly champion on the map, or just nearly champions?
Quote:
Originally Posted by Kurogano View Post
Radius of AoE: 1500 units

Black Tides

03-08-2012

Gotcha

PSI Magnet

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

03-15-2012

sounds good

Hellraiser12

03-15-2012

Very cool idea.The art is very nice. What do you think about this for mine? http://na.leagueoflegends.com/board/...ighlight=elpis

DarkNaraHarr

03-19-2012

Passive:solid
Q:solid
W:she really has no way of dealing damage besides her ult, leaveing her weak early game, id make this do some damage
E:solid
R:solid

SilentSide

03-19-2012

Lulu makes this problematic lore-wise.

Kurogano

03-25-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by SilentSide View Post
Lulu makes this problematic lore-wise.

1. Lulu is a Yordle not a Faerie
2. The "Glade" was never stated to be in any given place.
3. Shiida's lore never stated all faeries lived in the plague jungles.
4. Faeries themselves come in all different shapes and sizes. This includes without wins.
5. Pix is a Fae spirit not a Faerie.

BloodBlitz69

03-25-2012

Nice champion... i would like to say that it is a strong one but i think the ult may be misused by some people. Someone may as well build a rabadons and 5 archangles that way the ult's shield makes it impossible to lose a teamfight. You might wanna rub the scaling on it down