Skarner Build help

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

MoonMaster3

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

03-07-2012

So I just tried Skarner for the 1st time. Holy **** is he fun! And I'm looking for tips on how to build him. My 1st game, I was wrecking everyone's face off that tried to 1v1 me, and some cases 2v1 me. Here's a pic of the build I used. We only lost that match because our Urgot disconnected, and everyone but me gave up. I just gotta say, Skarner was probably the most fun I had in a while. Thanks in advance.

MoonMaster3

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

03-07-2012

to see how I played, here's the replay

http://www.leaguereplays.com/replays/match/282743/

JeezJeezy

03-07-2012

Just played a round of Skarner. Did very well, intended to build ap/as. Took on a more tanky role due to Shen d/c, and we actually won. Built Prosp Ring + Boots -> Tabi -> Thornmail/Defensive Item -> Nashor's Tooth -> Sheen -> More Defense -> Lich Bane

ThunderJak

03-08-2012

I've been playing AP Skarner here lately. Sheen>Ion Boots>Nashors>Deathcap>Lichbane. It does pretty well if you can position yourself well and land those clutch Impales. Current W/L is 7-3 with builds similar to that one.

Octovert

03-09-2012

I like triforce on skarner.