Picking 2 ranged AD in dominion

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Redenbacher

03-07-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by deepbluereason View Post
You mean ArPen and lifesteal tbqh.

edit: Think about it this way. You buy LW and now you can kill that guy wearing Thornmail in 5 shots instead of 9. How much thorn damage are you reducing by not making those 3-4 additional attacks compared to getting a little more MR.
Because if you build glass cannon, you're asking to be vaporized. It's countered by a mix of the three, and you should be building ArPen and Lifesteal anyway. Is it that hard to build one defensive item that has MR on it?

Argodis

03-07-2012

I've won many games with 2 ranged AD.

Not an idea situation but there are much harder team comps to win with.

MMKH

03-07-2012

It can work against bruiser teams and if you have a tank, support, mage, etc. to accompany the 2 ranged ADs. It makes it harder for the enemy to focus both ranged ADs if you can protect them.

Machop

03-08-2012

Most of the game i've played with two ranged AD usually consists of one going bottom. If that's the case then it doesn't really make a difference.

DEFACT0

03-08-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Machop View Post
Most of the game i've played with two ranged AD usually consists of one going bottom. If that's the case then it doesn't really make a difference.
This, you pick top and force one of the ranged to go bot. At my elo ranged on bot itīs ok.

Emeraldw

03-08-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by DEFACT0 View Post
This, you pick top and force one of the ranged to go bot. At my elo ranged on bot itīs ok.
At my ELO ranged on bottom is ok. Bruisers are tougher to gank and are not squishy but aren't as likely to win the lane against a good ranged player.

Forestgreen02

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

03-08-2012

Eh? 2 ranged AD works 100% fine as long as you got AP carries. Also just rush LW if they rush Thornmail. Just get LW -> PD -> IE rather than IE -> PD -> LW. You also fail to realize that ranged carries can stop you from pushing WITH minions to take their point, and can work against you to neutralize points while on you're trying to guard the point.

DEFACT0

03-08-2012

Maybe the problem is when 2 ranged ad go top and a garen wreck both.